Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Primes are always the villains...

Primes are always the villains ...but let me ask you this: If Kudos is such a fine and honorable clan, why does your chieftain constantly lie and make excuses for her clannies when they break the rules of the treaty? Why did she not give the shriv ammy back it was stolen from us .. That would have been the honorable thing to due regardless if she didnt like what someone said to her. Instead she allowed the thief to keep it and another one of your honorable players knowingly bought a stolen drop. Another one of your good little clannies (a druid) purposely kills all my mobs that I train on and has done it several times, causing me to waste ability lixes. Also the same druid constantly calms our tanks while the chieftain stands by and watches. Yet another one of your nice little clannies(who loves to block my toon at every single dl boss) bought another persons account and had it in Prime and used us for dl drops. After he gets kicked he goes on to steal my killain i waited in line for, with the help of your chieftain, i might add. Another one of your nice clannies (a spear warrior) dragged adds on one our clannies and killed our camper at 180, tried resetting 170 full and 165 full after we got lock by taunting it from the reset spot and then claimed he was just trying to help (pfft!) , again doing this as your honorable chieftain stands by and watches(all this happened in the last week). Then another of your clannies, different warrior, root scrolls 200 full and it's claimed he doesn't know what hes doing cause he doesn't speak good english. Again, it's always excuses! We have been putting up with all this behavior and so much more, while under this treaty, yet the treaty has done nothing but cost us several crowns and three hrungs and has helped gear Kudos, yet we continue to be the greedy prime villains, because we get tired of the lies and blind loyalty and self righteousness that oozes from your mouths?? And then accuse one our Generals as the liar in all this?? Gimme a break! Prime isnt perfect and we have our own problem starters, but then again we dont pretend to be righteous and honourable while lying to save face. End rant.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Re: Primes are always the villains...

I'm so tired of all the BS, period. This is exactly why I have been solo for almost 2 months. I don't have a dog in this race, but there probably is some truth to what the OP has stated. The only pieces I disagree with are in regards to the ammy, and the Hrung kills. For the ammy - how did that happen in the first place? Why was the person who purchased it put into this situation? Shouldn't the finger be pointed on the leadership member who allowed the seller to be in the kill group? Personally, I'd buy a 200 event drop in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. Much more blame should be placed on the person that allowed this to happen than on the person who benefited from it, that's all I'm saying. As for the Hrung kills - Danu desperately needs to get over this self-righteousness that certain bosses 'belong' to a specific clan. This is a fundamental root cause of most of the hate that is bred between clans. It drives me insane watching 15-20 players 190+ with full dl stand around camping 160 for 45 minutes. When will all of this stop? And what is the proper solution to eliminating all the hate. We all aren't just going to go away. End game bossing is going to get much harder once the next update comes out. Perhaps it's time to put differences aside and work together. Until then, I'll only have one name above my head - Shivonne.

I'm so tired of all the BS, period. This is exactly why I have been solo for almost 2 months. I don't have a dog in this race, but there probably is some truth to what the OP has stated. The only pieces I disagree with are in regards to the ammy, and the Hrung kills. For the ammy - how did that happen in the first place? Why was the person who purchased it put into this situation? Shouldn't the finger be pointed on the leadership member who allowed the seller to be in the kill group? Personally, I'd buy a 200 event drop in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. Much more blame should be placed on the person that allowed this to happen than on the person who benefited from it, that's all I'm saying. As for the Hrung kills - Danu desperately needs to get over this self-righteousness that certain bosses 'belong' to a specific clan. This is a fundamental root cause of most of the hate that is bred between clans. It drives me insane watching 15-20 players 190+ with full dl stand around camping 160 for 45 minutes. When will all of this stop? And what is the proper solution to eliminating all the hate. We all aren't just going to go away. End game bossing is going to get much harder once the next update comes out. Perhaps it's time to put differences aside and work together. Until then, I'll only have one name above my head - Shivonne.
The ammy situation happened after a server reset. So much stuff was happening ...and someone had a momentary lapse of judgement by letting him in since they were short on people in the group. It was a clansman. When we attempted to get the ammy back, the person refused to give us unless we gave in to his demands and when we didnt he left and sold it. Say what you want, but i would never buy a stolen drop. But you know dang well if the situation had been reversed they would be just as angry about it. I dont buy any drops, for me its more fun to earn them and i dont like seeing drops we earned on someone who didnt earn them. And i dont think any boss belongs to any clan...never said that. I was just saying how the treaty has benefited one clan more so than the other, yet we have stuck to it regardless of all the bad sportmenship that has continued to remain the same. And you know we camp the boggans for our newer memebrs who aren't full dl - there's nothing wrong with expecting them to actually camp for half the drops for their gear. ..as tedious as it may be. I'm not sure there will ever be a proper solution to eliminating the hate. ..sad but true, but the reality is that theres too many people who thrive on certain behavior and its hard to put differences aside and work with people who go out their way to ruin other players game experince. The only solution would be for the genuine great players to come togther and let the problem starters fend for themselves, but i doubt that will ever happen.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

You forgot to mention Primes large amount of reset attempts!
Nice rant btw, doesn't make sense at all and u contradict urself about 5 times throughout, but nice try!

It's also funny to see prime jumping up saying, "100% true, 100% true". How can others believe a prime member when the only ones agreeing are other primes....
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

Regardless of your explanation on what took place at that 200 boss, I still disagree with the anger being pointed at the other clan. For starters, it's 200 boss. It probably took 15-20 minutes to kill. Not one guard or general was in the group to fix that potential mishap? I understand the fact that it's annoying and seems unfair. But it could have been prevented. Can't really blame any player for purchasing any item in game if they are offered. It's their gold and their right to buy. Blame the seller not the buyer. The bigger issue on Danu is the serious lack of leadership across the board. Boss fights are rarely executed properly. Two end game clans at war cause players to waste skill points in skills like Calm, Skewer, Roots, Taunt(50/40 vs 40/40), Warcry, etc. All this server does is operate in a manner that benefits OTM. I feel sorry for players in both clans who want nothing to do with the dirty play. But it seems players are afraid to take a step back to take two giant steps forward.

So a guy one a drop fairly by being in group but didnt hand it over so its stolen? So how do you get a drop that isnt stolen?
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180