Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Goodbye guys

Hey guys, i'll keep this short and sweet. I am quitting this game for good now. I would like to thank all of my friends i've made over the past 3 years. I never thought i would quit this game, but the sole reason for me leaveing is this little rivalry going on between kudos and prime. I'm going to give all danu some advice, This is a game, have fun, i know there are some people you might hate from opposing clans but seriously guys, work together. i was fortunate enough to be invited to prime and i have to tell you guys, it was a blast.
In my final moments of danu, i would like to say my thank yous to My Day 1 Friends.

Skyler14SCHS: Your the best friend i made in this game, you always had my back even though i was a complete douchebag to you.

UrMerGurd: You thought me to never give up. Keep doing what your doing.

Lisa211: Your probably the nicest person i've ever met in my game time. You and your husband micky helped me on elixs and helped me get into prime when i was pretty iratateing.

Infamousboss: your name says it all, boss. You were a good friend in omeatriad and now my chief in prime.

Last but not least
Matches: Chris, i would like to thank you for helping me when i was a nub :3 you and sky are bae's for life ;) .

Okay, Cya guys later, Thank you all for makeing me enjoy celtic heroes. Bye!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (169.02 KiB) Viewed 2349 times

Re: Goodbye guys

She is totaly right we will probably never be able to beat necro because f this like guys kola is right its just a game like cant everyone work together share the drops and be nice then we will be a good world that can beat tons of boss and get alot of new player and goodbye kola
World: Danu
Named: Thebeast1221
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!

Goodbye, it's sad to see you are leaving. Our lease leveling competition to be first of us in prime was fun back in the day. I hope you have a good time without being in my awesome presence xD
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)

nuuuuuu kola dont go .-. i coming back tomorrow :D and u werent total douchebag XD a few times i was to u also i gtg night (omg my grandmas computer sucks XD so many pop ups and viruses barely get on here)
if ur back i might log on and give u my stuff

the only no was from u coz i beat ur scrawny ass in arena when ever I saw u, then when u chaught up to me whilst I was away, u tryed to shape up to me, the result was no different.

And I'm glad they don't want me, tbh, I dont want them
Kudos is the better clan in my mind. My soul is forever with the good people of that wonderful clan :)))

I also wana take back the "thank god!!!!!!!". I dont want u gone Kola, stay here and keep being a training dummy so I can train my abilities.
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu