Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

In acknowledgement of King181 temporary retirement

This is an acknowledgement to the retirement, or temporary break to the One hundred and eighty one King. You will be missed Sir.

I knew that King181 was special from the talks and patience he had in my roleplaying. A young player with proper engagement, he had an old soul and was knowledgeable about the historical context of Danu, and added the missing pieces to what I was searching for Danu’s history in the pursuit of bringing peace to Danu, I often wondered about the life of his toons before he made King181.

In fact he was the leader of the pack in the idea of pulling off the most insane act to bring peace in Danu in the, “Plan that never was” creating a secret core inside of Nitro and Honour, pre Kudos creation, to meet the Blaz era Prime at Mordris, say no words, and kill adds while Prime killed Mordris and immediately leave to say, “we can work together even in competition” in order to end the resetting wars.

Now let us face the fact that I could be making this up, in some sort of self gratifying cynical manner, but they are shreds of truth in previous posts. Note, in the Farmer’s last post to Ra, in a plan for the future on his “Away” post, King181 became intertwined in the Farmer tails.

Yet, I will not give up

My final assignment in which we discuss on providing auspice to the one hundredth and eighty-one King has been sidetracked. Do not fret, he is fine, for he carries the blessing of you, the Great One, and the Tiny Twitching man, this is unprecedented, perhaps, this friendly soldier will be the one who saves us all.
Reference: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11#p399511

Note my post about resetting makes reference to this plan, to which I only shared with Ra, Magustra, Airees and Dorn, perhaps a few others in my spazzing about resets:
A plan so outrageous that I weighed being kicked from my own clan once executed. To build my own core within my clan. Go to Mordris and kill all of the adds to help my enemy as act of good will to end the resets with one giant insane event. But my core became fragmented with mergers and impatience.
Reference: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=57746

See, King181 before fully frozen had the blessing of Ra and Twitch, arguably two of the best Warriors Danu has ever seen. So it seem fitting, if I was able to pull this off, he would be involved.

Here is the actual list of the “core that never was” presented to the line group of generals in Honour, right after Micky211, Quin, and LadyNym left to Prime.
Offtanks: Agro Team
King181: Retired
Georgethered: Active : Honour
Bolas Team:
Genesis18: Acive: Prime
Legend14: Active: Honour
Heals:
Saxon: Semi Active :Honour
Nith: Semi Active: Honour/Nitro
Nd2gaya : ?
Dps:
Assasin4ever: Active: Kudos
Neptune: Active: Kudos
(incomplete)
The plan broke down during the exodus of the Semperfi core in Honour to Prime when they lowered lvl recs to 140. Then the plan died on the creation of Preprime when players stagnated lvl wise and chose other paths to pursue. The learning point for me with the failure of this plan is that I was not ready to be a General, because I was unable to create the type of Loyalty that I had to my own generals. The take away from this, is to go back….go back to Doomclaw, To Stonevale, Falgren, Coppinger, and help those who cannot help themselves, to save them from the ruthless economics of Danu.

I think it is safe to say that no matter what the beefs are atm, we all benefit from the halt in resets. And it gives us time to move on to greater challenges like the progress Danu has made in eradicating the server of scamming activity.

That being said, I just wanted to say to King181 that he will be missed and a general reminder that knowledge of celtic heroes is not lvl based, that there is obvious proof that those who are lower levels can provide just as much insight if not more than higher lvls. The rapid decision to retire/break left me with a taste of regret, because the camp dps war for DL items has caused me to have a narrow focus, a focus that has sidetracked my original premise in playing celtic heroes, to help those who are less in lvl, captured by the my signature, “I follow Airees simply because she chose to help the weak” I did not fully realize my narrow focus until a random talk with Finnix, in which he balked at my narrative of Kudos helping the weak in explaining the differences between Kudos and Prime. He responded in a manner that was like, “Really?” in a genuine non offensive manner. I then self reflected and realized that I haven’t donated to Nitro bank in a while, and I have spent the last few weeks in the Tunnels.

Farewell King181, maybe one day the plan will actually happen, trust that I will post the video/screenshot if Kudos and Prime can actually do the impossible, Kill Mordris, or Necro as two warring factions, who set aside differences for one event. Until, then know that whenever you see fit to return, you will start exactly were you left off.

Safe Journeys

Warmly, Baison, the Bastion Shield to Airees and all things Nitro

I follow Airees simply because she chose to help the weak.

Re: In acknowledgement of King181 temporary retirement

King181 was a great player and not very outspoken. I am sorry for the flaws that I have caused with this plan.
But loyalty was not an issue with me in the beginning but it wasnt til towards the creation of kudos thaat i thought more closely about the plan to help the weak which was understandable. The problem was the connections i lacked with the honour players, after i became inactive for a bit most nitro leaders which was airees' clan at the time had movin to prime and with them my great memories of the nitro and the fun that i had with that clan. I was reborn into ch joining honour and attempting to help this core system you and king had created but after kudos was formed i saw what was realky happening outside of honour before kudos and how prime and kudos were rivals and we were poisoned to think that prime was horrible and to hate before we knew. With this formation of kudos i saw the flaw of helping the weak; kudos is a dl bossing clan like prime and has only the least intention of helping the weak unlike the happy medium of nitro but coming from the values of honour where you would help everyone until u suffered greatly yourself which made me lose things i worked hard for incouding various frozen and meteoric quest items. Which led to the lack of mental connections between u kudos and honour and the various kicking which lad me to look into prime and eventually joining with a large welcome very warming and helpful and offering everything i needed. Nobody was as tense as kudos and it reminds me of the good days of nitro before honour and the values created with it. With this welcome into prime it was something against every being that was taught to me being in kudos where prime was a greedy and self thinking clan.

The reality is this is a competitive game and everything and everyone has their place.

Mine is in Prime
Genisis18 - 195+ Ranger
Proud Member of Ascension
Danu

Re: In acknowledgement of King181 temporary retirement

King181 was a great player and not very outspoken. I am sorry for the flaws that I have caused with this plan.
But loyalty was not an issue with me in the beginning but it wasnt til towards the creation of kudos thaat i thought more closely about the plan to help the weak which was understandable. The problem was the connections i lacked with the honour players, after i became inactive for a bit most nitro leaders which was airees' clan at the time had movin to prime and with them my great memories of the nitro and the fun that i had with that clan. I was reborn into ch joining honour and attempting to help this core system you and king had created but after kudos was formed i saw what was realky happening outside of honour before kudos and how prime and kudos were rivals and we were poisoned to think that prime was horrible and to hate before we knew. With this formation of kudos i saw the flaw of helping the weak; kudos is a dl bossing clan like prime and has only the least intention of helping the weak unlike the happy medium of nitro but coming from the values of honour where you would help everyone until u suffered greatly yourself which made me lose things i worked hard for incouding various frozen and meteoric quest items. Which led to the lack of mental connections between u kudos and honour and the various kicking which lad me to look into prime and eventually joining with a large welcome very warming and helpful and offering everything i needed. Nobody was as tense as kudos and it reminds me of the good days of nitro before honour and the values created with it. With this welcome into prime it was something against every being that was taught to me being in kudos where prime was a greedy and self thinking clan.

The reality is this is a competitive game and everything and everyone has their place.

Mine is in Prime
Nice text bud :)
Flanoer ( Retired )