Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Defiant and ppl who talk bad about

well there are so many people out there, wo write about defiant and haven´t got a clue how we are and what we do...

it seems that most people are jealous couse they dont get in, or see us doin allot bossruns...

so everyone should know that Lamewolf or Fuzz didnt know anything about defiant. And all they try to do, is to show a great clan in a wrong way...

I don´t respond to them here in forums or ingame, couse its not worth it. they both are well known for changing their minds like others change socks... Both are also well known for tryin to cheat/scamm. So why should anyone give only a cent on their thoughts ?
-Username: DeathDruid
-Retired Druid
-Druid on the server Danu

-Username: Similius
-Retired Rogue
-First lvl 60 on Server Danu

Re: Defiant and ppl who talk bad about

Hey bro, let's not forget. I used to worship Defiant. I stopped a few days ago when LoneWolf finally brought me to reality.

Your clan members ks bosses from us. It's really pathetic. They said they don't allow for my clan to rise. Well why is this? Maybe some are looking into the future because we are rapidly increasing. Faster than any of you expected that is. Worst part is, LoneWolf, Cozakiller and I work best together. Ever seen Crimson? That was a good clan. Finally it died though because they revolved it around me and my internet went down. They had no leader and finally quit. Now BlackRose revolves around everyone. They all have a big part in making this clan successful. So don't hate. I had actually had time to worship you in Defiant. DeathDruid correct?
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.

Re: Defiant and ppl who talk bad about

sim, your clan is known for being th villans on the server and you are known as the ass of the server. In regards to your comment to me cheating or scamming , i have never scammed but if your consider accepting a gift from someone ( alot of money ) then yes you can think of me as a cheater. But i know that i am neither a cheater or a scammer. And come out with a better payout than 'LameWolf' , your an adult and im a teenager and you are being so childish with name calling.
Warrior: LoneWolf lvl 90+
Druid: ZaDocta lvl 63+
Rogue: AzuraBlade lvl 70+

Celtic heroes Youtuber : Check out my channel ZaDocta2299

Oldest warrior on Danu server :D Beat reap by 1 Minute haha :P

Legion runs through my blood