Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Totally had enough

Right let me start with the background , my son death15 tryed to sell his account a while back to a certain person in danu (pm me for info). He gave his password out to this guy etc but before he could buy the account got banned ( rightly so) I was slightly upset with my son for doing this as i funded the account for him , so i decided to get in touch with otm and managed to get the account back so i could use ( took a while but otm realised as i was paying for the account i was the owner). Death15 was ready to go password changed, geared out etc) couple weeks go by bossing havin fun etc an then one day i cant log in .cut a long story short the guy who my son tryed to sell too had set up email connected to the account ( thought my son had done this when he set up desth15 DOH!!) so for the last few weeks ive been trying to get a new password off otm , got one today , logged into deathy and the entire account has been cleaned out (5million worth) aproached the guy asked why he done this ( a few swear words were exchanged) and he says watch this and changed password again ( hence i know its him ) . So im outa pocket and really naffed off , this guy is in the biggest clan in danu , and i really hope someone high up can at least punish this guy . I dont hold out any hope of otm doing anything ,but as a world we should not have to tolerate scammers,,,, anyways thats my rant over with , like i said if you wanna know who it is pm me in game

Re: Totally had enough

First off sorry to hear about the account getting stripped and basically stolen, it really sucks. That being said im not sure u want prime to do? There are lots of scammers in danu that have been kicked from prime and r now in kudos. The leader if kudos knows these people are out just to scam as much as possible and she does nothing but gear them even more.propke have actually been sent to us to get geared, and returned to honour/ kudos/ unbreak after getting geared and then laughing in primes faces( death15 being one of those) i would love to see all clanes to kick all the big trouble makers, but with kudos being a safe haven for all the rejects itll never happen. So i honestly dont see what u want us to do? Sorry about the whole situation but i think its something otm needs to handle they the only ones that can truely see what happened. I hope everything works out for u, you've been a good and honest player. Good luck
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

OTM staff need to quickly respond to this asap as it stands ....its credit apple fraud

a funded account attached to a credit apple of a innocent guy

the email address is linked to the thief.....just like a PIN number (and can change it anytime at his discretion) and STEAL

OTM Need to sort this pronto....with FULL INVESTIGATION of what the thief is doing( as described above and dealt with appropriately)

as it stands with your credit apple company at the moment is FINACIAL ONLINE FRAUD (and punishable with proof)

Henk.......... Make of this word as you wish
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

No worries smeagle ,this is about me as a person not kudos or prime etc , ive always tryed to be a good , fair and above all honest player ( and generous too , someone's gotta pat me on the back no one else will:). ) but i,ll try the otm route , balls in your court otm , what now? This is theft, hundreds of pounds spent and now gone, why should this guy get away with money i work really hard to earn?

Can't belive im shareing the same clan name with this scum bag, this is unberlivBle and its nothing to do with clans it's moral respect.

Really sorry to hear about this cyp your a really good guy and I shall be giving a few choice words when i see this person.!

Stay safe mate i hope this is sorted out ASAP !!
The fire of the past burns within me.

183 mage
Lugh
Alliance

Problem is gonna be proving that the account was stolen and not bought by other means such as itune apples. This will probably go nowhere like most of otms problems but good luck.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

I know smeag , some of the worst customer service ive ever experienced , to be honest he can keep the toon , keep the gear because i really cant be assed with it anymore . This games a bit like real life , the nicer you are the more your walked over . My danu career in the balance another plat buyer about to bite the dust

First off sorry to hear about the account getting stripped and basically stolen, it really sucks. That being said im not sure u want prime to do? There are lots of scammers in danu that have been kicked from prime and r now in kudos. The leader if kudos knows these people are out just to scam as much as possible and she does nothing but gear them even more.propke have actually been sent to us to get geared, and returned to honour/ kudos/ unbreak after getting geared and then laughing in primes faces( death15 being one of those) i would love to see all clanes to kick all the big trouble makers, but with kudos being a safe haven for all the rejects itll never happen. So i honestly dont see what u want us to do? Sorry about the whole situation but i think its something otm needs to handle they the only ones that can truely see what happened. I hope everything works out for u, you've been a good and honest player. Good luck

I am sorry Smeagle but I could not help but see the encoded insults in your post. I think you cannot be taken seriously, for you can't help but intertwine backhanded and low brow insults in your threads. You should be stripped of any ambassador roles in your clan, or hire a proof reader to ensure you have a cap limit for backhanded insults. We are not rejects, and scammers get dealt with. The negativity in your threads feels like I am being slapped by a bag of nickels reading your posts. You appear to be a grumpy player, which proves for ineffective bipartisanship and a virus to diplomacy. This is about a scammer who has robbed someones son, this aint about Clan Wars. You need to think clearly and invest in empathy.

Here is an real life example of what you can do, since your breadth of experience in Danu has lead you to do nothing.

Two days ago I was approached by a Prime member about some item that was not distributed to a winner within your clan on a 200 event. With all of this being second handed information, I reached out to my own integrated clan network of three clans to ask about the alleged toon, (Who is not even in my clan) if he or she has a main, and what is the person like, I then contacted my chief and let her know what was going on and that I could never be in the same clan with this toon if this turned out to be true. I then tracked the toon and inspected to see if the item was on him/her and will keep doing so in passing. These are basic investigating and assessment tools. Hopefully my example can provide you with a framework for action, that is, if you really care about ridding Danu of scammers.

I follow Airees simply because she chose to help the weak.

I am sorry Smeagle but I could not help but see the encoded insults in your post. I think you cannot be taken seriously, for you can't help but intertwine backhanded and low brow insults in your threads. You should be stripped of any ambassador roles in your clan, or hire a proof reader to ensure you have a cap limit for backhanded insults. We are not rejects, and scammers get dealt with. The negativity in your threads feels like I am being slapped by a bag of nickels reading your posts. You appear to be a grumpy player, which proves for ineffective bipartisanship and a virus to diplomacy. This is about a scammer who has robbed someones son, this aint about Clan Wars. You need to think clearly and invest in empathy.

Here is an real life example of what you can do, since your breadth of experience in Danu has lead you to do nothing.

Two days ago I was approached by a Prime member about some item that was not distributed to a winner within your clan on a 200 event. With all of this being second handed information, I reached out to my own integrated clan network of three clans to ask about the alleged toon, (Who is not even in my clan) if he or she has a main, and what is the person like, I then contacted my chief and let her know what was going on and that I could never be in the same clan with this toon if this turned out to be true. I then tracked the toon and inspected to see if the item was on him/her and will keep doing so in passing. These are basic investigating and assessment tools. Hopefully my example can provide you with a framework for action, that is, if you really care about ridding Danu of scammers.
This was not just some low insult, it was the truth. Kudos is mainly made of players who hate prime and generally try to gain high level players to have a chance against prime no matter their background. Kudos needs the help on bosses from them and so they gear them, not thinking about what they have done in the past
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)