Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Totally had enough

Baison, I think you may have intentionally found direct insult in a generalized but very true statement. If you read what smeagle posted it comes off as very straightforward, in most respects, and the backhanded insults you perceived were not back handed at all, just statements of fact. As for Cyprus, really sorry to hear it man. That has to be a very horrible feeling. Please email me in game.
Queefmagnet 190+ Rogue Danu

its impressive how much tension prime and kudos has considering the fact that only two posts out of this entire thread were about the scamming while the rest were about the faults of prime and Kudos. consider this : a guy's credit apple is in jeopardy, a kid lost everything (his fault but still) and a father is attempting to get some support. have some sympathy and put down the clan banners for a second help a man out and make the server a bit cleaner.
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

its impressive how much tension prime and kudos has considering the fact that only two posts out of this entire thread were about the scamming while the rest were about the faults of prime and Kudos. consider this : a guy's credit apple is in jeopardy, a kid lost everything (his fault but still) and a father is attempting to get some support. have some sympathy and put down the clan banners for a second help a man out and make the server a bit cleaner.
I fail to see how the credit apple is in jeopardy. Credit apples aren't linked to individual accounts in Ch but rather to the iTunes account that is used.

My post did talk about a solution to the problem if u read it and take it for what i was saying and not try to find a reason to complain. Like i said if clans stop taking in those that r known scammers and trouble makers and let them rot in no mans land, then the problem is solved. People realize either play nice or play alone. Simple solution.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

I fail to see how the credit apple is in jeopardy. Credit apples aren't linked to individual accounts in Ch but rather to the iTunes account that is used.
alright Q do you also fail to see a mass scamming which happend to come from your clan? dont think im attacking prime but i know for a fact you guys have procedures for scammers in your clan so i fail to understand why smeagle is asking cyps wat he wants from prime. the guy scammed on a massive scale yet to wat ive read through out this thread is that you guys are not willing to do a single thing about it.
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

alright Q do you also fail to see a mass scamming which happend to come from your clan? dont think im attacking prime but i know for a fact you guys have procedures for scammers in your clan so i fail to understand why smeagle is asking cyps wat he wants from prime. the guy scammed on a massive scale yet to wat ive read through out this thread is that you guys are not willing to do a single thing about it.
You're making huge assumptions as to what I said. I responded to your comment about the credit apple and you somehow got out of that that I believe the individual's actions were fine? I do see it as a huge scam, but a couple details need to be worked out before we start punishing members. The whole sell your account, get back from Support has been used multiple times by members on Danu in the past. All Smeagle is saying is that OTM is the only one who knows the truth behind what happened. Other than that it's Cyp's word versus the other individual's.

I agree with smeagle, you cannot expect us to punish this 'scammer' as your clan has scammers in it too that have scammed prime people and we don't expect you to punish them.
I have only been scammed once in my time on celtic heroes, it was GarretWitty who is now Ekillys if i am correct, he scammed my friends account just like henk has done to death15 and i thought it was my friend and asked them if i can xfer (back when there was no mail box) and i am 3 million down because of it (This was about a year ago).
Also henk kind of did prime a favour in some way as death15 clearly joined back that 2nd or 3rd time for gear and when he left he bragged and gave prime abuse that he got all this stuff from us.
I'm not saying what henk did was a good thing but in some way the death15 got what was coming for him for how he behaved to us before.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

Woh hold up guys this has got nothing to do with my kid that was in prime , like i said at the beginning of the post , i have recently been playing death15 ( my son quit ) it was my gear on him ( as well as borrowed gear from a friend) so all this talk about when desth was in prime , is irrelevant , hes scammed me , cyprus,,,,,,,,,,death is just a character its the person behind the character that counts ,

Oh and by the way i would help 99% of danu if it happened to them , regardless of what clan they were in ( and im sure a lot of prime would back me up on that statement). But anyways theres no need for all the verbal boxing between you guys , i see it as i got three options 1 forget about it and move on 2 hope that otm will sort it out (i can dream ) 3 quit in disgust , :) lets shut this discussion down now , cheers for all your good words,,,,,,,cyp

I'd just like to say that no one in Prime had any idea of any of this happening prior to whether it did or not, but all of our replies are hypothetical assumptions based on the OP and what the author is telling us, that if it is true, and nor is anyone in prime admitting that it did or did not happen because only otm could find that out. Just a disclaimer.