Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Once we Were Noobs

#11
Arachnid wrote:What do you mean by 'EXP' Players? And how can a lvl 107 help people to become experienced players???(if experirenced is what you meant by EXP). A lvl 100 is not an experienced player imo.

Umm, at lvl 100 you begin to get more of a feel for the game. Or at least for me it has. You certainly know more than a lvl 60. So you can help them get more experienced.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Re: Once we Were Noobs

#12
Arachnid wrote:What do you mean by 'EXP' Players? And how can a lvl 107 help people to become experienced players???(if experirenced is what you meant by EXP). A lvl 100 is not an experienced player imo.


What if it was like a level 170 with a level 100 alt?

Re: Once we Were Noobs

#13
I'm sorry I should have been more specific for you guys.
A lvl 100 alt with a lvl 170 main is obviously as experienced as a lvl 170 cos that is his highest lvl toon. I'm talking about 100 mains. We are talking about nubs here, not 170 mains, read op!

Also, lvl 100 "MAIN" is not experienced... He knows very little of the game and its available content.
A lvl 110 (i read Merc's Sig) cannot help nubs become exp/170+ players! I'm sorry to break it to u

I'll put it easier for u,
Say a grade 5 student want to help a preschooler in mathematics, they learn grade 1 through to 5 level math. The grade 5 wishes to continue teaching higher lvls of maths, he soon discovers...... He knows nothing of grade 6-12 standard mathematics :OOOOO how unexpected :OOO.
u see now
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

Re: Once we Were Noobs

#14
Arachnid wrote:I'm sorry I should have been more specific for you guys.
A lvl 100 alt with a lvl 170 main is obviously as experienced as a lvl 170 cos that is his highest lvl toon. I'm talking about 100 mains. We are talking about nubs here, not 170 mains, read op!

Also, lvl 100 "MAIN" is not experienced... He knows very little of the game and its available content.
A lvl 110 (i read Merc's Sig) cannot help nubs become exp/170+ players! I'm sorry to break it to u

I'll put it easier for u,
Say a grade 5 student want to help a preschooler in mathematics, they learn grade 1 through to 5 level math. The grade 5 wishes to continue teaching higher lvls of maths, he soon discovers...... He knows nothing of grade 6-12 standard mathematics :OOOOO how unexpected :OOO.
u see now

170 is still noob ._.
Image


If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

Re: Once we Were Noobs

#15
yakat wrote:
Arachnid wrote:I'm sorry I should have been more specific for you guys.
A lvl 100 alt with a lvl 170 main is obviously as experienced as a lvl 170 cos that is his highest lvl toon. I'm talking about 100 mains. We are talking about nubs here, not 170 mains, read op!

Also, lvl 100 "MAIN" is not experienced... He knows very little of the game and its available content.
A lvl 110 (i read Merc's Sig) cannot help nubs become exp/170+ players! I'm sorry to break it to u

I'll put it easier for u,
Say a grade 5 student want to help a preschooler in mathematics, they learn grade 1 through to 5 level math. The grade 5 wishes to continue teaching higher lvls of maths, he soon discovers...... He knows nothing of grade 6-12 standard mathematics :OOOOO how unexpected :OOO.
u see now

170 is still noob ._.


By 170 the majority of the game will be known to the player, if not, he need to get out more. 170 is certainly more qualified to teach a noob about this game, i for 1 would trust him rather than lv 110 noobs. I guess the higher the lvl, the higher the EXP... the more exp that is needed to fill a bar, the more experienced the player.
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests