Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Preprime??

I said ( not all members) the few driving the drama keep the non-peace rolling, and kola you obviosly dunno who i am, are u that bored to just call any random person whom u have no clue who it is a scammer?
Classy.
i was talking to rynakki

Why do u make up stuff let me refresh your memory , in the start when i bossed with u was agreed i could boss with anyone u did not gear me at the time i got 98 percent the kills u smidge werent even there half the time
Was your clan members fake we will group with every one offer u used .and wanted to tell me the rules on my clan . Second at the time we bossed we all rolled ( your guys included) if the class want there drops were to be rolled for what clan it would go to but you guys kept .there was no merge or anything brought to the table all though prime did ask but wanted only my high levels i disagreed . You smeagle keep going on on how i chose unbreak over you get over it . They were my first friends when i started who helped me and bossed with me and helped give me things like dds u guys sold for a fortune . U would never group any one at the time . You guys dropped cheech and made this fake peace to all garbage but only if it suited your purposes at the time i was to nieve and believed u guys . I hurt my friends in the process( unbreak) for that i will never forgive myself for . At time i had spoken to blaz acting chief . Who said he understood that i cant drop my friends if they called me to boss . You guys waited to get a little more stronger then started war with me . And for the rest of u that werent there on in meetings u know nothing so stop saying stuff what u think may had happenned . Oh
And last thing roze rooted once , you guys have reset bosses over bosses on us the list is endless .
Any ways good day to you
Airees - Chief of Kudos

Something you guys dont understand is that i dont root just to root, i root because of either you guys have done something bad against us, or just because you guys reseted or briught in adds on bosses, in the contrary i dont just root to root, i have a purpose of why i root, so please stop putting my name in a bad position pls
DragonsWrathLevel:220

Wuddup all,

Lots anger in this posting...

Anger normally is a result of pain...

So here's a picture of me touching this dogs nose...

-Finnix
"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
- Mark Twain

Sums up Big Boss in MGSV pretty well, and sums up most raging in Danu pretty well too.

Returning to why a single clan is bad. Does Communism work? Not exactly. It might be a weird analogy, but my point is that a single clan means no one wants to do any work for themselves, no one wants to buy Plat, and the economy, along with the clan, will suffer.

Also, clan wars happen because the few who are mean and only care for themselves, ruin the game for the rest. Players like one in particular who I won't name, only want for themselves and ruin others experiences . Clan prime does our best to keep away from those few to create the best experience possible for those who don't only consider themselves.
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)

I remember the merge thing, but it wasnt with nitro guys, i remember perfectly that it was a merge or ally with omegatriad lol, never heard of a merge in between nitro and prime
I heard of it last year, prime started plAnning then.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=