Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

So long my friend...

As MANY of you may know we all lost a very dear friend and teacher, would just like this opportunity to say so long my friend I'll miss you WHOLE load as many more feel the same way i do.

I'll try to follow what you taught me.

Safe journeys
Micky211
The fire of the past burns within me.

183 mage
Lugh
Alliance

Re: So long my friend...

:D well said Micky
So long to a great player u tought us all well U was a great friend always there for the ones that needed u always advising us on how to make us better players we are all going to miss u so much thank u for being a great friend to me and deathbane u will be sadly missed but now at peace we will never forget u buddy always in are hearts xxxx

Daeneryss ranger 187
Khaleesi Druid 98
Shikra rouge 112
Clan prime
Last edited by Daeneryss on Sun May 18, 2014 1:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

im not good at these things but...

i will miss you and always remember you with your great hammer smashing threw the mobs all around you.
one of my great friends second ever person on my friends list he taught me the ropes of celtic heroes
i remember farming double attack with you for hours and getting mad every time we looted a shatter etc...

i will always have an item to remember you by the red urn we looted from 160 full we were going to roll but you wanted me to have it and i will always hold onto it to honor you.

we have lost a great warrior in danu. i have many idols but none of them are good enough to bring back someone so great we will miss you.
R.I.P
Woowack - lvl 211 warrior

I would rather be hated for who i am, than loved for something i'm not.

im not good at these things but...

i will miss you and always remember you with your great hammer smashing threw the mobs all around you.
one of my great friends second ever person on my friends list he taught me the ropes of celtic heroes
i remember farming double attack with you for hours and getting mad every time we looted a shatter etc...

i will always have an item to remember you by the red urn we looted from 160 full we were going to roll but you wanted me to have it and i will always hold onto it to honor you.

we have lost a great warrior in danu. i have many idols but none of them are good enough to bring back someone so great we will miss you.
R.I.P
who did we loose

As MANY of you may know we all lost a very dear friend and teacher, would just like this opportunity to say so long my friend I'll miss you WHOLE load as many more feel the same way i do.

I'll try to follow what you taught me.

Safe journeys
Micky211
Nice said !!

Idk what to say, he was a good person, 1 of my best friends. We will never forget u, u got a place in my heart. I want to say so much but i cant... R.I.P
Flanoer ( Retired )

Dear friend,

You will be forever missed. You inspired all of us to stay true to what we believe in. You taught us about the value of helping others, and you played CH to do just that. I was hoping we would be able to return to our "secret" accounts, but I guess I will have to wait for that. Thank you. Danu will never forget you.

Forever,

Galadriel
Galadriel~ Level 202+ druid (Danu)

I didn't know him as long as everyone did but for the time I did know him were fun times. He helped the clan nitro out for bosses and turn in drops. I still remember the time he said "Its nice having Sailor moon in the clan, she always Lol's at everything which brings a smile to my face." Which I did in fact lol at after and bring a smile go my face. I hope he does R.I.P and I wish his family a good life. Kinda late on this but I just wanted to get my feelings across. He's now swinging his big hammer around in the skies.
XxSailormoonxX Lvl 105 Mage.