Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: PrePrime?

To be fair laws we gave as good as we got,

How where we much better ?
ahhhh kinda of a over defensive answer:/

clearly how could we give as a good as we got in all honesty judging by your post to arachnid
..thats why wanted know more true facts thats all

dont worry bro wont persist on the issue no more :)

The point I was trying to make was simply that there needs to be a certain level of respect on all sides towards everyone. Somehow we all lost our way. Somehow we all contributed to it, both negatively and positively. Sadly though - olive branches die on this server because too few control too many. A very close friend of mine in game said it best: you can't punch the wind, but Shiv is still swinging.

Mmmm i can understand unbreaks and honours point of view more than most , we have to work a lot harder than prime to gain drops for dl armour , the amount of times ive declined a drop to kit another member out only to log on the next day to find that member has joined prime , happened to many times , not enough people on this server with staying power, air and laws i salute you both .

Mmmm i can understand Unbreaks and Honours point of view more than most , we have to work a lot harder than prime to gain drops for dl armour , the amount of times ive declined a drop to kit another member out only to log on the next day to find that member has joined prime , happened to many times , not enough people on this server with staying power, air and laws i salute you both .
More like charge them for the drop eh Cyprus? isn't that Unbreaks Philosophy lol
Rogue 213
Mage 190
Druid 190
Ranger 154

Mmmm i can understand Unbreaks and Honours point of view more than most , we have to work a lot harder than prime to gain drops for dl armour , the amount of times ive declined a drop to kit another member out only to log on the next day to find that member has joined prime , happened to many times , not enough people on this server with staying power, air and laws i salute you both .
More like charge them for the drop eh Cyprus? isn't that Unbreaks Philosophy lol
Stay classy Galactic...

I GIVE gala and ask for nothing in return , whats your problem , why should i watch my mouth , not running anybody down just stating how frustrating it is . As you guys in prime know full well how frustrating it is to kit people out only for them to leave , read it for what it is , a statement not an attack.