Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bye bye

Hey guys its RogueGods im done with celtic heroes game was fun and with all the clans and freinds n haters xD but ya hope u all the best and hope danu is calmed down in the future well bye guys

Oh ya and
Thanks to airees for showin how important i was

Thanks to smeagle for being at my time and need

Thanks to queefmanget for being cool for the stuff that i say

And cheech for talkin to me when i was down n stuff and few others

WELL BYE DANU!

Re: Bye bye

:0
Goodbye, I guess.
I won't make a long speech about this, but I hate when anyone quits. Visit us sometimes :)
TheRedHerring- 200+ Ranger
WassupBro- lv 100ish rogue
"MEEEAAAAAAAAT! (no vegans allowed)"
Since Summer 2011.
Officially re-retired. Yes my avatar is cringe, I was 13.

Hey guys its RogueGods im done with celtic heroes game was fun and with all the clans and freinds n haters xD but ya hope u all the best and hope danu is calmed down in the future well bye guys

Oh ya and
Thanks to airees for showin how important i was

Thanks to smeagle for being at my time and need

Thanks to queefmanget for being cool for the stuff that i say

And cheech for talkin to me when i was down n stuff and few others

WELL BYE DANU!
HEY WHERES MY NAME IN ALL THIS?? :(

Take care R G hope its just a break bud , just goes to show the state of danu when one of the longest serving players quit . If you deleted ya toons and you ever want to come back let me know i,ll show you how to get em back , been there done that lol. Go get some fresh air :) seeya bud

Take care RG. Im sure you will be back, but if not, I hope you can find something outside the game to focus your fury and attention on. I'll leave my comments at that and not try to politicize you leaving.
Queefmagnet 190+ Rogue Danu

Take care RG. Im sure you will be back, but if not, I hope you can find something outside the game to focus your fury and attention on. I'll leave my comments at that and not try to politicize you leaving.
+1
Danu - Ra - Warrior - 180
Clan - Nitro

Safe journeys Rg.

I appreciate the fact that you expressed gratitude to members of opposing clans. I believe it is an important reflection on the fact that there are toons of value in different clans, even if one's inadvertent goal is to crush the other out of existence. My self awareness tells me that I haven't the rank to be judgmental, but I believe that your ability to change from an Arena tyrant to an help the weak in your final playing months is a product of your growth not only as a player, but as an individual.

Warmly, Farmer
World: Danu
Class: Farmer
For Liberty, and Justice for All.
Son of Dorn
Guardian of Nitro