Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Idk wtf to do

I've been taking crap for way to long and seems more people mess with me and shiz... The eviler I get; idk how many times ive been a complete a**hole to friends over something someone else did and been wanting quit for f ing months but couldnt leave and been debating on taking break forever and internet usage is almost full or something so for last 2 weeks have only logged on for dailys to try not go over usage and seems last 2 weeks have been best time Ive had in long time. Only thing pissed me off in last 2 weeks is honour idiots killing me while waiting for ragnor. Im so tempted to just quit even if internet usage does start over on 22nd... Like wtf is the point to play game if everyone treats u like sh*t countless times. Since i started this game ive realise i just turned into a a**hole and b*tch to everyone who kills my alt or messes with me and then sometimes i take anger out on friend when they did nothing wrong so i may be done idk am sick of BS.

Idea:
Want me stay: tell me stay
Want me leave: tell me quit

If outcome comes to quit i will visit friends and talk them but already have few of them on kik anyways
Last edited by Skyler14SCHS on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.