Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Nitro

Im trying this out to see how it works but i thought maybe it would be good if nitro could communicate when not playing the game. I created a group on the app groupie( if you do not have it download it, it's free) and join the group "Nitro of danu" or type the group ID number 474855. Just trying to see if we could get the majority of active players in nitro to join. It would make buying and selling items easier and any plans you wanna make.

Re: Nitro

Im trying this out to see how it works but i thought maybe it would be good if nitro could communicate when not playing the game. I created a group on the app groupie( if you do not have it download it, it's free) and join the group "Nitro of danu" or type the group ID number 474855. Just trying to see if we could get the majority of active players in nitro to join. It would make buying and selling items easier and any plans you wanna make.
someone else in nitro already tried this and the group failed horribly
Danu - retired
Nuada - Apex
Sulis - Toxic

It failed cuz i deleted the grupe when i joined back in prime

It failed cuz i deleted the grupe when i joined back in prime
Cazz, you really are quality sometimes. Causing havoc even when you don't try to.

Love it.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)