Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question for unbreakable

I don't get it, what is our goal? To play this game seriously (as in turning it into a business or the like) like Prime or to have fun?

Inactivity is not a crime or something, ppl have reasons, and realife is a BIG one.
Stop your pokes at prime i have been in nearly every major clan in danu and not one of them has been half the fun of prime.
-kickbutt level 140+ warrior [dps]
-onlysniper level 50+ ranger [dps] [inactive]
-gregmoth level 60 mage on v1 [deleted]
-fankai level 61+ druid [dual log]

like Prime or to have fun?.
Solid, join us in prime one day and you will see that we have more fun than most.
Playing a game seriously DOES NOT MEAN no fun lol, you apparently misunderstood.

There are mainly two kinds of gamers, serious and casual.

Casual is where you simply fool around having fun, ppl get the maximum amount of fun out of this but with it comes disorganization, which leads to incapability to grp for a very hard boss (as in very hard like Mordris, you need like 30 ppl lol), and the common "inactivity" conspiracy.

Serious, as the name said so, is where you take the game seriously. You can still have fun (otherwise you won't play it in the first place), but not as much as casual gamers (constant systematic elix grind/boss/farm). The advantage is of course, organization (serious ppl do serious business, such as taking down Mordris), and less possibility of inactivity (Inactive? Bam kicked [extreme cases], and due to seriousness ppl spend much more time on the game than casual gamers).

Not saying that casual gamer is better or anything, just the difference is clear. Serious gamers: More grinding, More platting, generally high lvl and badass gear. Casual gamers: More chatting, still plats but not as much as serious gamers, generally low-med lvl and so-so gear, hates grinding.

Prime is obviously a fun clan (I can tell, awesome clan), but the generally high lvls and badass gear suggests something about its clannies' gaming style, very likely to be serious gamers that mean business.
What is this another excuse not to level?

I don't get it, what is our goal? To play this game seriously (as in turning it into a business or the like) like Prime or to have fun?

Inactivity is not a crime or something, ppl have reasons, and realife is a BIG one.
Stop your pokes at prime i have been in nearly every major clan in danu and not one of them has been half the fun of prime.

Why should they stop poking at prime? Alot of people in danu have been used, bullied and ksed down to prime, you guys are not all your cracked up to be.im not saying your all bad, but there are quite a few for yous that are unfriendly and simply dont give people the chance.
The fire of the past burns within me.

183 mage
Lugh
Alliance

Why should they stop poking at prime? Alot of people in danu have been used, bullied and ksed down to prime, you guys are not all your cracked up to be.im not saying your all bad, but there are quite a few for yous that are unfriendly and simply dont give people the chance.
Not to mention I wasn't poking at all... it is the truth, fellow prime members are hardcore gamers who take this game seriously. It's not very convincing if you are trying to tell me Prime members are casual gamers who chat and chill in castle all day when they have all that badass gears and outstanding lvls.

Playing a game seriously DOES NOT MEAN no fun lol, you apparently misunderstood.

There are mainly two kinds of gamers, serious and casual.

Casual is where you simply fool around having fun, ppl get the maximum amount of fun out of this but with it comes disorganization, which leads to incapability to grp for a very hard boss (as in very hard like Mordris, you need like 30 ppl lol), and the common "inactivity" conspiracy.

Serious, as the name said so, is where you take the game seriously. You can still have fun (otherwise you won't play it in the first place), but not as much as casual gamers (constant systematic elix grind/boss/farm). The advantage is of course, organization (serious ppl do serious business, such as taking down Mordris), and less possibility of inactivity (Inactive? Bam kicked [extreme cases], and due to seriousness ppl spend much more time on the game than casual gamers).

Not saying that casual gamer is better or anything, just the difference is clear. Serious gamers: More grinding, More platting, generally high lvl and badass gear. Casual gamers: More chatting, still plats but not as much as serious gamers, generally low-med lvl and so-so gear, hates grinding.

Prime is obviously a fun clan (I can tell, awesome clan), but the generally high lvls and badass gear suggests something about its clannies' gaming style, very likely to be serious gamers that mean business.
What is this another excuse not to level?
How is this an excuse? It's an obvious fact.
ppl have the freedom to choose whether they want to lvl or just simply hang out in farcrag castle and chill. CH isn't all about constant grinding you know, there's a reason why they put emotes and chat functions.

I think everyone should just have a poke at Prime. The only thing this does is make Prime a household name. Example, this thread was created for Unbreakable. What did it turn into? A thread about Prime. So go ahead and poke away. We don't mind the attention in fact we welcome the attention, we feed off of this kind of stuff. So to everyone that wants to comment on a Unbreakable thread about Prime, thanks for all the publicity. I would love to read them all so I can have a good laugh.
Level 190 Rogue - MyTurn

I think everyone should just have a poke at Prime. The only thing this does is make Prime a household name. Example, this thread was created for Unbreakable. What did it turn into? A thread about Prime. So go ahead and poke away. We don't mind the attention in fact we welcome the attention, we feed off of this kind of stuff. So to everyone that wants to comment on a Unbreakable thread about Prime, thanks for all the publicity. I would love to read them all so I can have a good laugh.
Jealousy is one of the main reasons why ppl likes poking Prime. :lol:

Yo BeAtTz here

If primes an ass to you maybe you have tic someones nerve or done something to an alt,
Unbreak is a clan that are mid gamers they also have fights and so on, but so does nitro 5mins when my lv 66 join i seen someone have a go at someone for not grouping lol, prime is your get the unfathomable done kinda clan, we dont be rude or an ass unless u have done something could be base on history
CLAN (Kudos) Ex ascension

Mage(BeAtTz) lv 228 badass mage DPS
first 220 mage
First 200 mage
first 190 mage

Oh and btw how long have you been 143-144 kickbutt ? Yeah i think quite a while so what your excuse then ?
baseball and was asked by a freind not to level so he could catch up your point?