Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I'm curious about danu; greeting from rosmerta

I'm wondering how nitro and prime co-exist? What kind of agreement do you have on bosses? If you have any agreement at all. Do you group each other to train? Do you wait in line for killain? If it fun having competition or more frustrating? We used to have competition sometimes I miss it, but then I remembered how ugly and personal it got. Really just wondering how other servers with 2 top clans are doing?
1ST TO KILL hrungnir, mordris and NECRO
Clan: MYTHOLOGY
World: Rosmerta
"Ch Living Legend"

Mooocow 193 warrior
Str1ker 193 rogue
Shaman 191 druid
Moooocow 150 mage

Re: I'm curious about danu; greeting from rosmerta

Ok for prime and nitro we dont get along that well on bosses as in dl and event bosses. We train with each other and we have to wait in line for killain. Also the competition is good to an extent when it gets to clans killing each other for pointless reasons. But other than that leveling wise we all live with each other peacefully. Hope u enjoy danu!!

There will ALWAYS be trolls and arseholes, no matter how good the clan or server is.

I'm wondering how nitro and prime co-exist? One creates a clan called prime, anoth creates one called nitro, bam!

What kind of agreement do you have on bosses? Whoever gets it gets it.

If you have any agreement at all. Well, they ought to agree on something, like...ponies are cute?

Do you group each other to train? Outside of bossing and drama, most ppl are nice and will group.

Do you wait in line for killain? Yes, Most fellow Danu-ians are civilized folks.

If it fun having competition or more frustrating? Fun if you win, frustrating if you lose :lol:

We used to have competition sometimes I miss it, but then I remembered how ugly and personal it got. Totally understand it, ppl who decides to go personal are cowards b/c they can't face the others in terms of the actual issue itself.

Really just wondering how other servers with 2 top clans are doing? From my perspectives they are doing OK.

BTW I'm not in any of those clans, just an observer from the outside. :D

thats the main reason nobody likes prime....it screws everyone over at some point

me: hey look falgrens up! can you help me ______ <--prime member
them: oh falgrens up? *comes over*
them: unfortunately prime doesnt group outta clan *kills falgren*

me: ._. you coulda told me that and i coulda just soloed with 20 restos and 1 hp elix
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

Prime and doesn't have to get along with nitro they barley handle bosses they pose no threat to us really just there low levels who whine are annoying but that just being low level in general no because there nitro with the exeption of there cheif and generals
Its prime versus (un)breakable you should be asking they can take bosses that we take
Last edited by kickbutt2 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-kickbutt level 140+ warrior [dps]
-onlysniper level 50+ ranger [dps] [inactive]
-gregmoth level 60 mage on v1 [deleted]
-fankai level 61+ druid [dual log]

Prime has a strict rule on no grouping other then prime :/ other then that it's a good world.
We implied that rule after we allowed unbreaks and nitros on our boss fights and it wasn't mutual unbreak wouldnt let us in theres and nitro sided with the breakables simple as that
-kickbutt level 140+ warrior [dps]
-onlysniper level 50+ ranger [dps] [inactive]
-gregmoth level 60 mage on v1 [deleted]
-fankai level 61+ druid [dual log]