Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Time to say goodbye

After 2 1/2 years maybe 3 this game has just drained every ounce of patience out of me, cant be bothered to keep waisting money grinding and really cant be arsed coming home from work to do dailies and listening to 13 year old kids running there mouths.

Defiant and chosen days were awsome met some real good pals and will keep in contact with them.

Will maybe keep dailies up for a while- or maybe not,

Tip for everyone- lose the selfishness, its just a game.

Laters taters

Liam

Re: Time to say goodbye

ok so 1. its not a game, people actually spend lots of money on CH

and 2. bye bye :)

and 3. is it just me or has there been soooooooooo many of these "im leaving for good" garbage only to find out that the people are still actually playing frequently
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

ok so 1. its not a game, people actually spend lots of money on CH

and 2. bye bye :)

and 3. is it just me or has there been soooooooooo many of these "im leaving for good" garbage only to find out that the people are still actually playing frequently

Dude its always gonna be a GAME

Liam,

It's always sad to say goodbye to a long time player.
I have been the same as you for the last year or so.
The game changed so much since update 3 came out, the mobs were horrendous and had absolutely nothing to do with the core game and the grinding was ridiculously tedious.
I feel bad because they could have made the game so much better, but went the money grabbing route instead.

I for one, wish you well and hope you pop back to day hi to the guys now and again.
Be good, stay safe.
All the vest to the family.

Donko
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Cheers donko,

Same to you mate, enjoy them trips to france.

Deathreavers post above is exacty the sort of thing that has driven me away from the game, to many kids with to much to say for themselves!!

Theres just no meaning to the game- grinding/farming!!! Much better when it was wuest driven instead of every1 just wanting boss drops.

See you later, il catch up if i see u on my dailies