Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time to say goodbye

ok yes its techinically a game but people actually spend lots of money on this game...which makes it more than just a game
it makes it a business

a GAME is something where people have fun and you dont lose anything by failing or being stupid
lets say you get scammed of a lux item that you spent plat for
YOU JUST LOST REAL LIFE MONEY
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

busi·ness
/ˈbiznis/
Noun
A person's regular occupation, profession, or trade.
An activity that someone is engaged in.
Synonyms
trade - affair - job - work - occupation - concern

Game
/gām/
Noun
A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.
Adjective
Eager and willing to do something new or challenging: "they were game for anything".
(of a person's leg) Permanently injured; lame.
Play games of chance for money: "the gaming tables of Monte Carlo".
Synonyms
noun. play - match - sport
adjective. brave - plucky - courageous - gallant - ready - manful

I hope you return to full game play soon!!
Danu - Ra - Warrior - 180
Clan - Nitro

Why not?? Why spend money on something that makes you so uptight?? You lose real life mobey if u get scammed??? Your fault for getting scammed.... People only ever get scammed because there greedy or stupid

Cheers RA who knows, am still poppin in to read mail, good luck with it all mate

exactly i never get scammed but some guys do and its not fair to them

or when otm changes something like sigils that people spent thousands of dollars on because it worked a certain way

the change made sense, sure, but people did not know it would happen this way and spent money on what way they thought it worked
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

Well its not only me, who is thinkin same. Update 3 was the Cut for many People to quit or to loose their Fun.

Well for me there was nothing new to do, we fought all bosses, we did awsome teamwork, we did things, others told us thats impossible, we met some good friends. But as allways, the good times are gone sooner or later.

I hope u will kik me some time, was allways a pleasure to chat, group or just play with u! Take care and best wishes to you and your family.
-Username: DeathDruid
-Retired Druid
-Druid on the server Danu

-Username: Similius
-Retired Rogue
-First lvl 60 on Server Danu

Well its not only me, who is thinkin same. Update 3 was the Cut for many People to quit or to loose their Fun.

Well for me there was nothing new to do, we fought all bosses, we did awsome teamwork, we did things, others told us thats impossible, we met some good friends. But as allways, the good times are gone sooner or later.

I hope u will kik me some time, was allways a pleasure to chat, group or just play with u! Take care and best wishes to you and your family.
I know this is off topic, but I have to agree with DD, update 3 made me leave, the only reason for my return was forbade clan really.
Update 4 is horrendously boring, nothing new, all the same rubbish, I don't even feel the need to continue playing. I log now and again, but other than talking, there is nothing drawing me into the monotony of levelling.

DD, you can always kik me as well as Liam if you wanted to.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Cheers DD :)

Donko il mail u my kik username,

I dont mind this update- but theres zero content, i mean why wait almost a year and bring out a update where unless you bossing theres no storyline quests or xp quests?? Just grind lvls which means buying plat..... Strange