Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thanks Danu

Just wanted to relate something that happened this weekend. A friend of mine was scamed, not important how or who, what is important is how quickly all of Danu turned on this scammer. By Monday the character was gone. Don't know if admin got him or he left because Danu did not tolerate him but either way, thanks! This is a great game and people who scam ruin the fun. So thanks again to Danu for keeping our world a great place to play. :D
Tesla level 100ish ranger - Danu

Re: Thanks Danu

Just wanted to relate something that happened this weekend. A friend of mine was scamed, not important how or who, what is important is how quickly all of Danu turned on this scammer. By Monday the character was gone. Don't know if admin got him or he left because Danu did not tolerate him but either way, thanks! This is a great game and people who scam ruin the fun. So thanks again to Danu for keeping our world a great place to play. :D
This is a great report!! We need to see more of these!!
Danu - Ra - Warrior - 180
Clan - Nitro

we had a lot of bs and drama with scamers and im glad every clan stands same in this. and most players have zero tolerance for scamming as we all should do.

keep it up danu
Server: Danu
Name: Blaz
Class: Ranger
Level: 195+

Chieftain of Prime
Respect comes from Admiration or Fear...
It ain't Much if it ain't Dutch

we had a lot of bs and drama with scamers and im glad every clan stands same in this. and most players have zero tolerance for scamming as we all should do.

keep it up danu
+1
Danu - Ra - Warrior - 180
Clan - Nitro

Danu FTW!