Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Formerly Request Reinstatement of Dogma

i hate to be the person to be negative, but im sorry dogma but im glad you got banned. all you did for weeks was make my gaming experience awfull. like i was close to quiting due to your negative actions and rudiculous acusations towards me. and you would torture semper fi by reseting aggy fights which is totaly unfair. im more then happy that you were removed from this game and i think it was a service to the community admins pls dont bring dogma back he just ruins the game for others. and if you notice the only people that want him back are his clan members no one else.
You back to my black list :)

Im all for unbanning Dogma, pictures of the update where online about three weeks before update. If adm would do some research they would see that the person in picutures are not Dogma's beta character. So if they banning him for these false accusations then shame on them. And if they decide to ban for no reason then anyone has the chance to be banned whenever adm gets there panties in a bunch, and when u are banned u are not offered a refund, so i suggest thinking wisely before u send one more penny on help your character, when i can be removed for no reason. Also can adm please give us a reason for Dogma being banned? If there is a real reason.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Dogma should be unbanned, everyone deserves a second chance. If anyone of you thinks he should remain banned, you're probably jealous and suck at this game, might as well quit. :)
Danu:
1Shot1Hit - level 185 Ranger
ShotBank - level 50 Rogue

-Was proud to be a member of Prime-

If he was banned for speaking up about what happened in beta (i dont know if its true) then he broke the NDA all testers had to agree to and in doing so forfeited his right to play the game. Again i dont know if he did get banne for that reason but if he did it was because he broke a contract agreement
Break NDA after the official v4 release. :oops:
World: Danu
Clan: Prime
Ranger: Aqwe Lvl 180
Druid: Leene Lvl 117

Pigman is right that would be like you breaking a work contract you have lost the right to work there :) I feel bad for the guy but Pigman has a pretty good point if this was the case. Google it
Wifi124 lvl-221Warrior
Wifi126 lvl- 189 Mage
Wifi127 lvl-60 Rogue
Join Date 12-28-11
Co- Leader of Clan Romans
Just an old veteran who knows a thing or two about this game :)

I have a question why ban people who are hardcore players yet scammers run free of never getting banned
i know allot of people on my world who buy an sell accounts yet there not banned

Plus pigman there was tons of beta stuffed leaked, dog never told us anything
Rogue 213
Mage 190
Druid 190
Ranger 154