Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

why my bad rep :/

Hi everyone on danu, I've been playin for quite some time, its had its good times and bad times but latly were in very bad times :/. As far as real life goes i lost my closest cousin on April fools day like a sick joke because some guy wanted to drive drunk. And as for in game, idk why i have such a bad rep i have never scammed anyone.. Ever, i dont appreciate being called a scammer. It's gotten so bad that my clan semper fi kicked me out :(. Latly more and more friends jus turn there back on me :/. And dogma whats ur problem with me? You kill me like all the time. It's like a obsession of yours, did i do something to you. Or did u just choose me as your next person to ruin. Idk if im right but i think your a reason i got kicked out of semper fi and if so thats pretty low of u :/. And blackice you used to call me ur friend and once told me I'd always have a home in semper fi no matter what prime told you. Then you throw me out like a peice of trash :( some friend you turned out to be. And if the aggy drops are the problem anyone can ask me how I got them in game.
Well i think thats all for now Good day danu
Leagion- warrior- lvl 141

I feel betrayed, lost, and confused

Re: why my bad rep :/

All you do is make new toons and play them as a main and screw over clans like mine.
You've already done it with christy and been caught.
Now both leagion and christy have aggy drops yet have never killed aggy and to say you've bought them is laughable.
You and your buddies days of scamming are coming to an end after a year of pretending to be girl mains.
We know one of you is pigtails and one of you is blondie and that you both trade multiple accounts, that is why you logged on and an aggy trident was magically on leagion as your scamming buddy was playing leagion and traded it to him.
Also we know you're in our clan under a false main right now and we are toying with you and you will never receive any upgrades.
Now I know you'll come back and write some long post trying to explain yourself but you've already proven youre a scammer when you played christy as a main in prime.
You can say I'm crazy idc because that doesn't change the fact that you're the scammer and I am not.
From here on out you are killed on sight and I will halt any elixirs I see you popping, oh wait you're using all your elixirs on fake alt mains to get more items for free i forgot. :/
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

You make good characters leagion, you just waste them away after getting what you want. Personally I have nothing against you / Scam - Make fake mains till your heart condensate/ In the end you miss out on all clan activititys which is what it's all about. I hope the best of you, just know as I'm still a Guard, your done in Prime dont need players like you in there

Thanks -Gala
Rogue 213
Mage 190
Druid 190
Ranger 154

Well apparantly the only (yes only) reply I see useful here is Merlin's. Guys, no matter whether he/she is a scammer or not, he/she is now really upset/pissed/dissappointed/whatever negative emotions. Sure ppl do scam at times, in fact, I know quite a few of them that do.

For ex:

*Name removed* (yeah, no choice here) scammed a bronze amulet of energisation from me, I was pissed, but I can't really blame her (or him, female toon lol), part of it is b/c I earned it back (along with alot of other stuff I recently got, mountain shield XD), another reason is b/c I hold part of the responsibility too.

Scamming sucks, it's lame, it's stupid, it's *whatever swear-word you/I wanted to use, removed :p*. But you can't really give a damn. Think about it, how did those scammers got their hands on your stuff?

Well the answers could be: Transfers, rent, etc...

But all of them come down to one thing: YOU (or whoever who is currently pissed off from getting scammed) GIVE THE STUFF TO THE SCAMMER!!!

Well, there's that mailbox thing in update so scam is solved I think.

Ahem, Dogma (and, well, anyone who's pissed at Leagion), I understand your reasons for bullying Leagion (a.k.a killing him/her in arena), but what you have to know is that cyber-bully is wrong, stupid, and *whatever swear-word you/I wanted to use, removed :p*. It is just as *whatever swear-word you/I wanted to use, removed :p* as scamming, so I would hope that you can stop bullying Leagion and his/her other characters.

Leagion (and whatever characters you have), I think the best way for you to earn your rep back is to actually give back the stuff you may have scammed (you would probably call me stupid for that but yeah, it's an effective way).

I'm sorry about your cousin but I know that he/she most likely wouldn't want to see you screwing up on CH (if he/she played CH well, that's certain).

So do what Merlin told you to do, give back the scammed stuff if you can, and be a good player.

BTW HoenheimOfLight, two things I have to tell you, or suggest you to do.

1. Stop bullying Leagion, it's just as *whatever swear-word you/I wanted to use, removed :p* as scamming, perhaps worse.
2. PLZ *whatever swear-word I wanted to use, removed :p* REMOVE THAT PIC IT'S REALLY REALLY INSULTING!!! :x :evil: . (As I said before everyone's ass shoots flames if you incinerate them)

Any other ppl who wants to rage at Leagion, shove it, shut up, and have fun in CH.

Well apparantly the only (yes only) reply I see useful here is Merlin's. Guys, no matter whether he/she is a scammer or not, he/she is now really upset/pissed/dissappointed/whatever negative emotions. Sure ppl do scam at times, in fact, I know quite a few of them that do.

For ex:

*Name removed* (yeah, no choice here) scammed a bronze amulet of energisation from me, I was pissed, but I can't really blame her (or him, female toon lol), part of it is b/c I earned it back (along with alot of other stuff I recently got, mountain shield XD), another reason is b/c I hold part of the responsibility too.

Scamming sucks, it's lame, it's stupid, it's *whatever swear-word you/I wanted to use, removed :p*. But you can't really give a damn. Think about it, how did those scammers got their hands on your stuff?

Well the answers could be: Transfers, rent, etc...

But all of them come down to one thing: YOU (or whoever who is currently pissed off from getting scammed) GIVE THE STUFF TO THE SCAMMER!!!

Well, there's that mailbox thing in update so scam is solved I think.

Ahem, Dogma (and, well, anyone who's pissed at Leagion), I understand your reasons for bullying Leagion (a.k.a killing him/her in arena), but what you have to know is that cyber-bully is wrong, stupid, and *whatever swear-word you/I wanted to use, removed :p*. It is just as *whatever swear-word you/I wanted to use, removed :p* as scamming, so I would hope that you can stop bullying Leagion and his/her other characters.

Leagion (and whatever characters you have), I think the best way for you to earn your rep back is to actually give back the stuff you may have scammed (you would probably call me stupid for that but yeah, it's an effective way).

I'm sorry about your cousin but I know that he/she most likely wouldn't want to see you screwing up on CH (if he/she played CH well, that's certain).

So do what Merlin told you to do, give back the scammed stuff if you can, and be a good player.

BTW HoenheimOfLight, two things I have to tell you, or suggest you to do.

1. Stop bullying Leagion, it's just as *whatever swear-word you/I wanted to use, removed :p* as scamming, perhaps worse.
2. PLZ *whatever swear-word I wanted to use, removed :p* REMOVE THAT PIC IT'S REALLY REALLY INSULTING!!! :x :evil: . (As I said before everyone's ass shoots flames if you incinerate them)

Any other ppl who wants to rage at Leagion, shove it, shut up, and have fun in CH.
From here on out I shall make your CH time a lot more enjoyable for jumping into situations that don't involve you and bringing up my name.
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.