Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I'm on a mission!

To find everything I've lost and then some. I gave my bank to a friend in hopes he'd stay a hoarder forever and possibly sell me back the stuff when I came back. Unfortunately that wasn't the case, I can't say I blaim him but he sold it all. So I'm going to be busting my ass farming to get it all back... Therefore I'm going to need prices...

I need prices for:
Lesser/Greater Midsummer Chest
Lesser Solstice Set
Lesser Earthstone Set
Connacht Pathfinder Set
Connacht Magus Set
Icelord Totem
Party Hat Set
Masks of Lugh Set
Broom of Doom
Darkflame Armor Set
Sultan's Carpet
One of the 1,000,000 brooms (with the amazing regens)
Avalanche Sled
Might Fur Helm of the Howling Moon
Askold's Totem
Winterking Totem
Wand of Hallows
Witch's Hat
Ruby Skull Pendant of Knowledge

This is going to cost an assload but if anyone has any of this and are selling it Message me on here or talk to me in Danu (I'm Rhexxit). Thank you Danu!

*Updated*
Last edited by T-Rhexx on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

Re: I'm on a mission!

Well in know for a fact that you didn't have the Darkflame set on danu at anytime in the last 12+ months.
You can make an offer for one, but it better be a stupid one :-)

The million gold brooms are going for about 2 million now.

A broom of doom is probably 1.5 million.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Donko, I said to get stuff back and then some. Darkflame Armor would be under and then some. Speaking of which, hang onto that armor for a bit. I promise I'll have an insanely stupid offer that you won't want to deny ;)
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

Donko, I said to get stuff back and then some. Darkflame Armor would be under and then some. Speaking of which, hang onto that armor for a bit. I promise I'll have an insanely stupid offer that you won't want to deny ;)
Sounds good, I look forward to hearing it.

Btw, I have the things mentioned plus 3 sultans carpets, again I use them daily between my guys so not sure how easy it would be to part with them either.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Sounds good, I look forward to hearing it.

Btw, I have the things mentioned plus 3 sultans carpets, again I use them daily between my guys so not sure how easy it would be to part with them either.
Well dude, if there is ever a specific price on any of the above that you'd wish to sell me just let me know. I'll come accross the money sooner or later. Some (Ex:Broom of Doom, Sultan's Carpet, Darkflame Armor) will take a little longer than others. I'll get the money though. I need to update what I have though.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

That's why I'm no offering yet, I'm going to get gold and then negotiate with what I have. I'd actually come up with the money for your stuff at some point, I just can't save worth unfathomable and I'd end up spending it Dx
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan