Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dark Knights Intro

Not much traffic on our part of the forums so I will use up a tiny spot for a clan description and direction introductions.

Dark Knights
History: Made in October of 2011

In 2011 I made this group in hopes to change the feel of the solo or I want whats mine syndrome that most of the people are infected with. We where the ones who would stand in catacombs healing and buffing players while refusing to group as they would start to go into fights, we would at random pick a low level player and help them kill there targets (after there targets where below half way mark) refusing to join a group to split xp and gold we would help with out reward, the level of respect would climb very fast, our name was becoming known to all in the best rep known and then with all great things, an end was starting to forum, people would get the infection of greed, then everything became a diplomatic battle and then it fell apart... The dust weeds would blow through a vacant clan.. Its the rise and fall of the typical clan..

Future: Today

Now coming back to the playing field with new places, new and more interactive buildings, quests, items and people, I think we can pull off keeping a small and simple operation where a clan can be known for there helpfulness, the lack of drama, seen for there events seen by all and the will to want to help others with out the need of the infection that ones drove us to our demise. Now days, I see this game as my personal goal to prove to only my self that use fullness is not a thing of the past but a driven heart that beats through out the game. It will be hard to prove, it will be difficult to grasp but the end result will be bigger than the end game.

Clan goal:

To have each person effected by our direction where we all do the same, help people at random with out batting an eye or suggestion made, people just naturally want to help not them self's but others.
To not just have a ring of trustworthy players but a clan that holds a complete balance of understanding of the goals, missions and dreams that this clan sets.

I said it was goals, I know its a bit much to reach for.

Recruiting:

To just click on a random player just because there clan-less isn't our mission at all, or is it ideal for us to recruit players that we have grouped with in runs but if we get a chance to spend time with you, help you level, ask questions about your gaming direction then we ask our leaders for possible suggested admission (You never know if one of the Generals has herd or seen action of this member that your not aware of) and then let them add them to the clan.
The type of members we look for is simple.. We like fun people but not people who are self driven for there own needs, if you join just to spam, anyone got any gear I can have? then the door is what you will find really fast... There will not be a debate first.. Just the door. We look for smart players who know how to be a clan member or who want to learn what it is to be a clan or team player, these are the people we seek. We don't need members, we would love to have you but not at the risk of our direction.

Rank is a working role, if your like me, you just want to have fun, help others and see your own character grow, that is why this game is so addictive, its seeing something you worked so hard to grow get and become something important and needed to others, then rank is not something you want to take on, but if you see what it is we are trying to accomplish and you think you know how or can help us get there then there is room for you with in the ranks, but to just give it out is not something I am willing to entertain, you get it and do nothing you will end up where you started. You can only gain what you put into this.

As leader, I point our direction, I try my best to explain that direction and all goals, I also assist in everyday clan duties, and I reevaluate all the Generals and lower ranks as needed.

As Generals, you help out with the direction I have explained to you, you also assist in the everyday clan duties, and assist in reevaluate all Guardians and lower ranks as needed.

As Guardians, you assist with recruiting reviews, promotion suggestions for new members and also candidates for Guardian potentials.

Well the other ranks just have fun and enjoy what everyone else is trying to accomplish, its why we are here.

This topic is not for questioning by people who want to pick apart something that was posted in this thread, its to describe a little bit about who we are and what to expect when asking to join.
If your a major clan and wish to be affiliated with us as a friendly alliance we would be honored to have a small sit down (sort of) chat in the tavern in game with your key players. This forum will be used to show who is supporting us in our efforts to become the best alliance clan for your major clans.
Danu - Ra - Warrior - 180
Clan - Nitro

Re: Dark Knights Intro

your history sounds great, but to be honest, it wasn´t like u point out.... To be honest, i didn´t realize your Clan as clan with a good reputation. I seen some ppl running arround with your clantag. but doesn´t do much. I got involved with your warrior in Ava room as u Lonewolf and a few others try to ks me!

but good luck with your new clan!
-Username: DeathDruid
-Retired Druid
-Druid on the server Danu

-Username: Similius
-Retired Rogue
-First lvl 60 on Server Danu

Not sure I understand your comment nor understand why you even bothered. Lone Wolf was not a clan in 2011 but a player. As for me being a member of "Lone Wolf" I have not. Nor have I tryed taking someones kills so I am confused on what your trying to discredit or argue over, this topic has nothing to do with you.
Clan - Nitro

your Warrior RA was in Clan Legion. And u try to ks my rogue all times in Ava room!

thats all i said and its sadly the truth...

but well if u forgot about it, good for u...
-Username: DeathDruid
-Retired Druid
-Druid on the server Danu

-Username: Similius
-Retired Rogue
-First lvl 60 on Server Danu

Hey im all for the helpfulness and workin together
Its acutally how I built the 'family based' clan in Holy Grailz
We were not known for ks'n for being ugly or even being 'me me me'
However the op we were helpful not only ourselfs but others around
And im still that same kinda player, if you wanna be treated with respect
Then give it.
You want honesty give it! You want a family based cognent then find ppl whom share those same
Common goals you do. Your Rep will speak for itself. ;)
I must tho say that even if i see a group lvlin and let say on boars
Ill come in lookin for Gore btw lol and i see them strugglin the druids tryin
Its damnedness to keep e1 alive n ill kill the agroo ( its past half) n i get F'n Prime! :!: :idea: :shock:
Yet they dont even pay attention i jus helped them quickened up their process and NO
didnt KS brittletusk sheesh I get nuttin from that any so the point was to help, :P but even in
Helpin you get recourse unless (unlike noobs) know wat you were doin and turn to say TY
And on your merriest way you go.
The good and bad of helpin :roll:

Raginkat ~Warrior 136
Chyntoo ~ Rogue 81 (work in progress)
HolyzLoot ~ mage (its a bank) dont ask to duel im not gunna do it!
2nd place is just a 1st place Lo$er!

Hey im all for the helpfulness and workin together
Its acutally how I built the 'family based' clan in Holy Grailz
We were not known for ks'n for being ugly or even being 'me me me'
However the op we were helpful not only ourselfs but others around
And im still that same kinda player, if you wanna be treated with respect
Then give it.
You want honesty give it! You want a family based cognent then find ppl whom share those same
Common goals you do. Your Rep will speak for itself. ;)
I must tho say that even if i see a group lvlin and let say on boars
Ill come in lookin for Gore btw lol and i see them strugglin the druids tryin
Its damnedness to keep e1 alive n ill kill the agroo ( its past half) n i get F'n Prime! :!: :idea: :shock:
Yet they dont even pay attention i jus helped them quickened up their process and NO
didnt KS brittletusk sheesh I get nuttin from that any so the point was to help, :P but even in
Helpin you get recourse unless (unlike noobs) know wat you were doin and turn to say TY
And on your merriest way you go.
The good and bad of helpin :roll:

Raginkat ~Warrior 136
Chyntoo ~ Rogue 81 (work in progress)
HolyzLoot ~ mage (its a bank) dont ask to duel im not gunna do it!
Sounds like we could sit down and talk about a possible alliance!
Clan - Nitro