Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

hacking clans

hey to all you hackers out there the clai am in has recently been hacked it it Nova i know its kinda our faut but there was one guy that got promoted and while everyone was offline he kicked everyone except the chieftan lol now the cla has just gone down the drain and mortal is thinkinf of closing the clan. Thanks alot

Re: hacking clans

Heads up, only promote long standing members
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

But a *** either way, sorry to hear it
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

On the clan rankings Nova looked good, turns out it was just a clan full of noobs that relied on their chieftain to go out of his will to do EVERYTHING for them. In retrospect he will be saving a lot more gold.
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.

I hat you confuzzled we used to be a good clan it was lvl 50+ unless they where good you have just ruined the clan most people have left even the chieftan has left thanks to you i hope your clan gets whats coming at it you had better watch your back or i will make you celtic life miserable. YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

I hat you Confuzzled we used to be a good clan it was lvl 50+ unless they where good you have just ruined the clan most people have left even the chieftain has left thanks to you i hope your clan gets whats coming at it you had better watch your back or i will make you Celtic life miserable. YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Lol, alas I don't give a *** if you like me or not. Don't get your hopes up, you making MY Celtic life miserable sounds kind of funny. If you want someone that can make me feel miserable get Guffy or Marr to go off on me. Those are the only two people that will hurt my feelings.
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.