Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New quests

The new halloween quests r too complicated. They take days to complete for the armor and for the bat cane quest prime farms the witches. Most prime members have multiple canes while everyone else has none. Faster spawning would ve nicer

Re: New quests

The new halloween quests r too complicated. They take days to complete for the armor and for the bat cane quest prime farms the witches. Most prime members have multiple canes while everyone else has none. Faster spawning would ve nicer
:lol: :lol: :lol: Whew first off...not all of prime has canes...maybe some have more canes than others (Funnish lol) but no, not all prime has canes. 2nd, the point is that this armor isn't extremely easy to get...thats the point of a QUEST. Also, back to the bat canes, there are a whole lot more noobs (breakable etc) that farm witches then prime, just sayin...welllll yeah might wanna think before ya post ;)
Angrysavage~Lvl 116 rogue
World: Danu

Prime

Not trying to start a fight but very few of us unbreakable have canes. And dogma has been farming for awhile.
I have a solution.
Offer running and dogma a dual, winner gets to farm for the next 24 hours. Lol
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Not trying to start a fight but very few of us unbreakable have canes. And dogma has been farming for awhile.
I'm sorry I completed the quest that you are on here *** about you not being able to do.
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.