Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: bAI Evray Wons!

Yeah you didn't reply. This is a lot easier for me. Good riddance. Nice job on not replying like you said in your first post btw.
I replied to every whisper you sent me. Sorry you couldn't read it -_______-
CthulhuDwarf, Druid, 59, Danu.

Account deleted.
Bai Evray one! :P

Ps. Lawffles are great. That is all. Bears.
PPs. Reasons for doing so were because society SUCKS >:D LOL. Nothing to do with anyone in-game.
PPPS. Oh meh Gosh i luv you Lawsdog222, Emal1a, ond Colbyboy222 xD
PPPPS. Seriously though, im done with the game err whatever, and i wont be posting anymore cause apparently posting a lot aggravated people (*** the what?) But you can MSG me on here and ill try to get to it. Peaces! :)
Hows this for u i try to keep it SIMPLE ur grammar is worse than redracer's and he is russian
You look stupid af.. Im going to college for Theoretical Physics.. I think i know how to spell -_____-
Realy?... Bai evray one...lawffules...meh... Emal1a...af...ond...bears...Yeh good luck in colledge lol
Danu-Ericosity13 lvl116 (retired)
Sulis- SkaterGirl lvl 124+

Realy?... Bai evray one...lawffules...meh... Emal1a...af...ond...bears...Yeh good luck in colledge lol
You insist that one cannot misspell a word incorrectly on purpose. Your logic and perception on life is really *** up.. I don't know what to tell ya buddy.

You insist that one cannot misspell a word incorrectly on purpose. Your logic and perception on life is really *** up.. I don't know what to tell ya buddy. (Also, two of them WERE spelled right.. So.. Please google something that might help you)

Im just saying this to piss u off, make u look stupid, and back up guffy

Im just saying this to piss u off, make u look stupid, and back up guffy
It didn't work -____- It barely even made sense..

You insist that one cannot misspell a word incorrectly on purpose. Your logic and perception on life is really *** up.. I don't know what to tell ya buddy. (Also, two of them WERE spelled right.. So.. Please google something that might help you)
Yes ik which 2 were spelled corectly one and bears...i included one so the sentence would seem correct...and bears was meant to be cheers thus techinicaly incorrect

Yes ik which 2 were spelled corectly one and bears...i included one so the sentence would seem correct...and bears was meant to be cheers thus techinicaly incorrect
Please don't tell me how i wish to conclude my post. Bears was not supposed to be the alternative for "cheers". It is a small reference to EatMyDiction1 Who says bears at the end of every letter that means that he doesn't care.
Please, you did not win this in any manor.

OMFG ALL OF U JUST STOP WITH THE FLAME THIS DANU SECTION DOESNT NEED ALL THIS FLAME plz lock this topic
Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Hated Neighbor!

He to nooby to no how to lock the topic and i did not understand that last post cathulu