Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: ~Death Clan~

ALL applications will only be approved through our online forums from now on. We are seeing mass growth within Death and as one of the first clans on Celtic Heroes we need to keep advancing and progressing. All applications will now be reviewed at: http://www.chdeath.guildlaunch.com

Thank you to all our loyal guild members who have been with us thus far. I hope you have enjoyed the baby stages of the clan - we will only keep growing and get bigger and better as the game progresses. The new update will be coming soon, and I hope to see every single one of you in it. Thanks again for all the donations - they are all being put away until we can use them for the clan. Thank you to all members!!!

Good evening !

Just giving a good ole shout to the Death Clan!

Next time you walk down by the graveyard, make sure you sneak between those two old men, grab that stout and raise your glass to us, your friends on Herne, Prodigy and their brothers in Legends.

Take care guys, and get some good loot!
Laughter
Level 49 Mage
Clan Leader of Prodigy

Sure thing! In all honesty we have tons of rogues. I want you to pick a class you can stick with till the end game. We are low on rangers but please don't pick a ranger simply because we are low on them. Pick something you have fun with, and I will add you when I get back in game. Right now I'm going to work but sometimes I can get on there. My username in game is Z and I plan on seeing you in Danu! I'm glad to hear you're interested, and I don't think you'll be disappointed either. If you browse the players in area most of the higher levels are in Death so you will see we're doing everything we can to expand, improve, and build that tight knit foundation. Let me know its you by sending me a message in game and I'll be sure to add you! I can't officialy add you to the clan roster until you're level 20 though, but I'll be sure to talk to you more in game.
Hey guys, I don't expect you to want to take on my Character just because he is a Ranger, but he is level 40 and I'm thinking I am going to hand off my clan to my most trusted of clan members. I want to be a part of something bigger with people who are more willing to help eachother. The only 3 in my clan who help me is a good friend I met on here and the other two are my real brothers. My character name is "Moltak", I'm sure maybe atleast a few of you have heard of me or atleast seen me around, if not that's cool too. But yes if this you are interested in taking on a new Ranger, please find me in game, I would be very happy to join!!!!

Sorry, if anyone still views this it is to my great dismay to inform you that this clan has been disbanded. Most of the surviving members live on in Defiant in which we do daily boss runs and more of the characteristics that were originally started with Death. Death will live on as a legacy in Danu, but currently no longer stands due to internal clan issues.

This is old..
I have read it a few times, shame I missed those days by joining CH late.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)