Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Unable to log in

Is anyone else on Danu having troubles with patch not completing download.
I've re-installed app and tried other tricks that I thought may work, yet to no avail.
If anyone from Prime sees this post please let others know why I've not been on.
Thanks and take care.
Sincerly Dalgo/Clandeathtine
Server: Danu
Clandeathtine-Druid
Have returned to IOS Danu

Re: Unable to log in

Hey there

If you are getting a patching error please delete the app and reinstall.

If this doesn't work it's probably down to connectivity, the best thing is to turn the device on and off fully then try the patch on a different wifi connection that should help you get it working.

Thanks for response Admin. I tried logging again few more times after I wrote this, and finally it finished downloading the patch. More than likely it was connection problems, as I had tried all the other little tricks already.
Thanks again.
Server: Danu
Clandeathtine-Druid
Have returned to IOS Danu

I'm having similar problems I deleted app and reinstalled it on two devises iPhone/iPod and still can't log in on either my wifi or 3G networks. I'm getting pretty frustrated please help out.
Cheech-ranger-190
Healme-Druid-169
Tears-rogue-113
time420-mage-142

I can't log in at all it says that the patch server can't be found I deleted app and reinstalled and it didn't do anything idk what to do I went to a neighbors house and used his wifi and it didn't work there to so so confused on what to do pls reply admin