Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Jazmine scammer!Real history about jaz

Realy history:jaz know oll good in prime and very good friend cheech.And becoz she got scam her.Why idk but jazmine sold me wk its that (merchant).jaz sold me wk bow for 100k and some lux items like golden bodkin of spirits.Why she not eguip bow?becoz if prime members see it she got...and coz she sold me it.Why me coz i am that one who never say people what jaz scam it.she told me NEVER SAY OBOUT THIS DEAL. ILl say ok.But when people see wk bow on me Oll say its red its red he scam cheech's bow!!! :cry: and i open secret only now....sorry for bad inglish i am not pro. :( plz undestand me i am not that bad man but people think i am that scammer...who not trust me idk its hard to undestand.
Redracer (druid) 52lvl~RedRacer2 (ranger) 100lvl

Re: Jazmine scammer!Real history about jaz

Realy history: jaz know oll good in prime and very good friend cheech.And becoz she got scam her.Why idk but jazmine sold me wk its that (merchant).jaz sold me wk bow for 100k and some lux items like golden bodkin of spirits.Why she not eguip bow?becoz if prime members see it she got...and coz she sold me it.Why me coz i am that one who never say people what jaz scam it.she told me NEVER SAY OBOUT THIS DEAL. ILl say ok.But when people see wk bow on me Oll say its red its red he scam cheech's bow!!! :cry: and i open secret only now....sorry for bad inglish i am not pro. :( plz undestand me i am not that bad man but people think i am that scammer...who not trust me idk its hard to undestand.
Red, I'll give you a chance. But please for the love of all that is good, learn English. I understand some slurred English, even little kids just learning to spell... But dude, I had to guess on a lot of your words...
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.