Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Discs being sold

Hey guys, prime are Selling discs, we are only selling sun moon oak crown and elms, suns 3k moons 4k oak 5k crown 10k elms 15k, contact me or other generals of prime to buy some :D, thanks.
Server:Danu
Class:Ranger
Name:Funnish
Level:153

Re: Discs being sold

Hey guys, prime are Selling discs, we are only selling sun moon oak crown and elms, suns 3k moons 4k oak 5k crown 10k elms 15k, contact me or other generals of prime to buy some :D, thanks.

So is beattz sun 2,5 moon 4k oak 5k elm 8k crown 10k dragon 25k miss any?
CLAN (Kudos) Ex ascension

Mage(BeAtTz) lv 228 badass mage DPS
first 220 mage
First 200 mage
first 190 mage

not sure :| is kinda disappointing tho isnt it? should have given clan members some discs to sell for some cash since most of us have a hard time making cash.
but have no idea what going on within those guardian or general chat its like a government :lol: keeping secrets from the clan members :lol: ahah ik some guardian or general can put an argument to that they dont keep secrets from us but really im not that dumb to know its already happening haha u guys think im dumb when most of the time u guys are grouped with each other to talk :P haha most of ur talks are about hands out but thats all but ik there more talk to that :D well that my point of view so dont get mad im not starting something here just point out ur bad sneakyness :lol: some of u other prime clan members may also put up an argument with me but i already been there and stuff and ik what they are going to do in the end that will cause a stir within clan and will eventually head to those dark days :? just pointing this out now so prime can fix this since i wont be around just my bros on my acc now and they are not smart like me :D to see this on going event.
Retire

How the hell r u guys running out of money???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
oh well fine by me and do u guys trade items such as ancient plate bp?????? i have like bp so i could trade u a few for like crowns anyway contact me not hard to find me either in castl otherworld or stone rare im in shelmont
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

I have not spoken to anyone as of yet, but I'm 99% sure that the monies gained from these sales will be split up between the clan members and/or be held in the clan bank to be able to buy items for everyone to use in game.
Otherwise, there would be uproar about the money/discs/unfairness about it all.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)