Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ascension/Kudos clan war

U didn't invite any of those members back ? So beatz, rg just somehow managed to join ur clan without being invited ... Interesting, how does one possible do this glitch ?
They made a clan and named it Ascensions

LikeATroll 221 Rogue
Ascension

U didn't invite any of those members back ? So beatz, rg just somehow managed to join ur clan without being invited ... Interesting, how does one possible do this glitch ?
Cant u read clan names well?
Maybe wear some glasses before looking at this pic
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (138.97 KiB) Viewed 2989 times

Has someone sen the light yet? Can someone in. Kiddos please loan this poo starter a pair of glasses? U can post your apologies here if you like or send them to all ascension leaders via mail
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Don't need to apologize for anything, seeing as they are just working for u under a different clan name, witch was probably just made today as u kicked them and told them to make the clan so u can pretend ur all perfect as usual but oh well u guys can still suck my big black ***

Don't need to apologize for anything, seeing as they are just working for u under a different clan name, witch was probably just made today as u kicked them and told them to make the clan so u can pretend ur all perfect as usual but oh well u guys can still suck my big black ****
Lmao and people wonder why ascension is the bigger and better clan when kudos have members such as yourself who show immaturity like that. Great example of kudos right there. If your looking for a clan full of greedy inappropriate children please join kudos.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

As your clan is any better, talkig about greedy people ... Have u looked at the people in your clan greediest in the whole of danu, and again attempting to make yourself look oh so innocent in this, man, get a life

So are you saying you want a merge queef? Or are you just saying things about reseting and how it should be stopped?
I do not want a merger, certain members of these clans work well together, while others do not, so the feasability of a merger is low. The whole goal of this post was to try and open a civil dialogue for the members of both clans who truly care, but the mud slinging continues. Ascension will always be shown in a negative light in anything that Kudos posts on here. Kudos has good and honest players among them, but the blinders will stay on for the foreseeable future.
Queefmagnet 190+ Rogue Danu

Smeagle dont tell me where i can post and i cant, this is a open forum i can post on any world whatever i want if you dont like this i suggest u go cry to otm where they will completely ignore u like they do to everyone else
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Don't need to apologize for anything, seeing as they are just working for u under a different clan name, witch was probably just made today as u kicked them and told them to make the clan so u can pretend ur all perfect as usual but oh well u guys can still suck my big black ****
why do u care man geez don't worry about me and beattz thanks:)
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan