Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Be Nice To New People

Randomdude, i see you judge us all as this evil prime, so we judge all honour and unbreak as themselves not people individual. If one honour ks me on a killain i judge them all the same so dislike them all. They do the same for us.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

It's funny how new people coming to danu and honour n unbreakable members telling people to dont come here well mind ur own business just because some of yous have bad reputation to join prime doesn't mean u ruin other peoples game play....
Ok.. So even if there are some Honour and unbreakable are doing this you are saying that they're ruining there game play(And yes i get how that is true if they are really doing this),your saying that only honour and unbreakable are ruining players game play..?Or are you targeting that specific group?

Uh lets look at the facts i walk in arena sometimes and i see primes killing them,I have also been in arena just doing my gladiator and then see innocent Nitros/Honours and others trying to do there gladiators then get gunned down by a few primes,this shows that you are ruining their game play by not letting them do there daily's(and kind of yours also because u aren't getting any better in the game too if you are just waiting in the arena doing nothing(This includes not waiting for your daily)).

So i guess you could say basically everyone ruins other peoples game play in some sort of way even if they don't know they are doing it.

And for the nice primes out there keep helping out,One day when the are strong enough to lvl with you or help you they will,While to the primes attack everyone in the arena for no reason u might want to change your attitude towards them because if u need help and there there and no one in clan decides to help than they wont help.
I dont even know who you are and what does arena got to do with this? And i kill others cuz they should not be talking bad about prime or preprime and another thing arena is not a place where you hold hands with your friends n hang out.... If you get killed its not my problem. Arena is arena..

Few things to help you understand
what does arena got to do with this?
This was a example on how people(NOT just honour and unbreakable ruin others gameplay
And i kill others cuz they should not be talking bad about prime or preprime
Not talking about you specifically
arena is not a place where you hold hands with your friends n hang out
i was talking about primes(or anyone) waiting in arena for a kill when the person is trying to do their daily
If you get killed its not my problem.
I know its not you problem
Arena is arena..
Nah dur the arena is the arena
Clan:None

This was a example on how people(NOT just honour and unbreakable ruin others gameplay
i was talking about primes(or anyone) waiting in arena for a kill when the person is trying to do their daily
Arena is arena..
Nah dur the arena is the arena[/quote]
Counterpoints to your points:
1. It's not ruining the gameplay. It's a part of the gameplay. Can't handle it, gtfo.
2. Not talking about him specifically, but you're generalizing and sterotyping Prime as a whole, which includes him.
3. Boo hoo. A meanie weenie pwime killed yew? Aww, is the wittle newb sad? Get over yourself.
4. Then why did you reply to it? It'd obviously rustled your jimmies a bit, and *your. Use proper grammar when trying to have a plausible argument.
5. What he's implying, and what you're obviously having a very hard time understanding, or are just being a blockhead about it on purpose, is that the arena is free ground. Kill, team, train, do whatever. You can't blame others for what happens to you.
Final point: If you hate getting killed, level.

Fin
TheRedHerring- 200+ Ranger
WassupBro- lv 100ish rogue
"MEEEAAAAAAAAT! (no vegans allowed)"
Since Summer 2011.
Officially re-retired. Yes my avatar is cringe, I was 13.

Randomdude, i see you judge us all as this evil prime, so we judge all honour and unbreak as themselves not people individual. If one honour ks me on a killain i judge them all the same so dislike them all. They do the same for us.
Precise and to the point.
I personally encountered many nice Prime fellows, so that's a thumbs down to the rumors and badmouths. Let's face it, Prime does have some people who like to be jerks in the arena, and so does some in many other clans, but that DOES NOT mean the whole clan itself is a scumbag.

I've been counting some fingers and realized that it would be more efficient to actually ignore the daily quest and just level if you are below 90, which means let Balmon and Strog hang out there, it's not worth the wait. Of course, if you happened to be in an empty arena with your fellow gladiator, go for it. However, if there're, say, a couple of infamous arena trolls active in there, you bear the responsibility of your own death the moment you step on the sand.

I would assume that by the time you've reached 90 you should be in a half decent clan. If someone's trolling, get some friends and clannies to help.

Then again, if you see that arena troll is tagged with a clan name, remember, it's the bad person, not the bad clan.

Noodle, i said in my first post here that there are some mean primes while others(like you) are nice.

I personally encountered many nice Prime fellows, so that's a thumbs down to the rumors and badmouths. Let's face it, Prime does have some people who like to be jerks in the arena, and so does some in many other clans, but that DOES NOT mean the whole clan itself is a scumbag.

I've been counting some fingers and realized that it would be more efficient to actually ignore the daily quest and just level if you are below 90, which means let Balmon and Strog hang out there, it's not worth the wait. Of course, if you happened to be in an empty arena with your fellow gladiator, go for it. However, if there're, say, a couple of infamous arena trolls active in there, you bear the responsibility of your own death the moment you step on the sand.

I would assume that by the time you've reached 90 you should be in a half decent clan. If someone's trolling, get some friends and clannies to help.

Then again, if you see that arena troll is tagged with a clan name, remember, it's the bad person, not the bad clan.
Agree with the
but that DOES NOT mean the whole clan itself is a scumbag.
and to the
highly doubt a noob clan(Not Honour/Nitro and Unbreakable, and Prime) can take a 190
Arena is arena..
1. It's not ruining the game play. It's a part of the game play. Can't handle it, gtfo.
2. Not talking about him specifically, but you're generalizing and sterotyping Prime as a whole, which includes him.
3. Boo hoo. A meanie weenie pwime killed yew? Aww, is the wittle newb sad? Get over yourself.
4. Then why did you reply to it? It'd obviously rustled your jimmies a bit, and *your. Use proper grammar when trying to have a plausible argument.
5. What he's implying, and what you're obviously having a very hard time understanding, or are just being a blockhead about it on purpose, is that the arena is free ground. Kill, team, train, do whatever. You can't blame others for what happens to you.

Fin

Okay so u weren't just targeting Honour and unbreakable
It is,read my posts,and i guess it is part of the game play(and lets see if you can think through someone else's who is getting killed)
Primes- Prime would be the clan, Primes means they players derp
No primes didn't kill me (READ MY POSTS PEOPLE OR DON'T COMMENT!!)
I replied to it to let him know it wasn't him,and thank you for the replying to the mistake
I get what he is saying(and he has reasons for it),And i guess you are correct that the arena is free ground,but people(not just primes) shouldn't kill people while there doing there daily's...Just a jerk move that will have karma.

Noodle, i said in my first post here that there are some mean primes while others(like you) are nice.

Agree with the
but that DOES NOT mean the whole clan itself is a scumbag.
and to the
highly doubt a noob clan(Not Honour/Nitro and Unbreakable, and Prime) can take a 190
Arena is arena..
1. It's not ruining the game play. It's a part of the game play. Can't handle it, gtfo.

Fin

Okay so u weren't just targeting Honour and unbreakable
It is,read my posts,and i guess it is part of the game play(and lets see if you can think through someone else's who is getting killed)
Primes- Prime would be the clan, Primes means they players derp
No primes didn't kill me (READ MY POSTS PEOPLE OR DON'T COMMENT!!)
I replied to it to let him know it wasn't him,and thank you for the replying to the mistake
I get what he is saying(and he has reasons for it),And i guess you are correct that the arena is free ground,but people(not just primes) shouldn't kill people while there doing there daily's...Just a jerk move that will have karma.

^Try and make a bit of sense. It was nearly impossible to decipher that, nonetheless the meaning of the convoluted sentences...
TheRedHerring- 200+ Ranger
WassupBro- lv 100ish rogue
"MEEEAAAAAAAAT! (no vegans allowed)"
Since Summer 2011.
Officially re-retired. Yes my avatar is cringe, I was 13.

^Try and make a bit of sense. It was nearly impossible to decipher that, nonetheless the meaning of the convoluted sentences...
Bud,It does make sense if you open up your mind a bit more than yours is now(Not taken literally),and the reason the sentences were like that were because i was listing the points to my argument which i guess have been resolved because he wasn't just talking about Honour and Unbreakable which i though he had originally been talking about.. Sec ill post in a sec i have to find it