Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Prime!!

Every clan has their a**holes, good guys, rude people, nice people, lazy people, hard core people and just flat out stupid people. The biggest problem I have seen in Prime since I have been there is the inability to get along with each other. Yes I know this is a common problem in all clans and it always will be. For me it's simple, if you can't get along with someone just block them. This appears to be something that people in game have not figured out yet and i'm sure they never will. Prime is a good clan with great group of leaders and clannies. As for people in Prime giving Prime a bad rep we will always have that. When you become Top Dog it doesn't matter what you do you still get a bad rep. We could group everyone on boss calls and give away the drops and someone would call us a**holes so it really don't matter. And by the way I am trying to take the spot of 1shot in the arena and killing people with my bow. I can promise you one thing I will not kill you while doing quest. So it you get your feelings hurt by getting killed in the arena I am sorry but you might not want to be in there while I am. :D
Level 190 Rogue - MyTurn

Re: Prime!!

Every clan has their a**holes, good guys, rude people, nice people, lazy people, hard core people and just flat out stupid people. The biggest problem I have seen in Prime since I have been there is the inability to get along with each other. Yes I know this is a common problem in all clans and it always will be. For me it's simple, if you can't get along with someone just block them. This appears to be something that people in game have not figured out yet and i'm sure they never will. Prime is a good clan with great group of leaders and clannies. As for people in Prime giving Prime a bad rep we will always have that. When you become Top Dog it doesn't matter what you do you still get a bad rep. We could group everyone on boss calls and give away the drops and someone would call us a**holes so it really don't matter. And by the way I am trying to take the spot of 1shot in the arena and killing people with my bow. I can promise you one thing I will not kill you while doing quest. So it you get your feelings hurt by getting killed in the arena I am sorry but you might not want to be in there while I am. :D
Well said until the part where you gonna take 1shot's place for arena troll.

We have this unfortunate feeling called jealousy, which will explain the irrational hate for Prime even if they did all goodies like give away drops and grp others for bosses.

But one of the main causes of bad rep is actually fairly obvious, which is why it's a bad idea for you to replace 1shot's place.

b/c:

1. some ppl are weird, as in they would assume the whole clan acts like the one person they encountered, so if they encountered 1shot in the arena, Prime gets bad rep due to generalization.

2. By now most ppl would know that 1shot (and some others who I do not want to name) are the main arena trolls and they have nothing to do with Prime's rep as a whole. However, by adding one more troll (which might be you if you "replace" him), the risk for further generalization would be overwhelming. Especially if you were a Prime clanny with a good rep (which in my perspective, you are).