Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

TheRedHerring

Just a tip, ksing levels 12-20 while your level 70+ is not funny or beneficial to your clan name, Even tho you say your leader dont give a sh*t im betting he does.
Act like your clan is a good one and stop acting like a noob or tickets will start being filed.
Danu - Ra - Warrior - 180
Clan - Nitro

Re: TheRedHerring

For being a menace.
Harassing new potential customers.
Intentionally disturbing the gameplay of new players.
To name a few.
I hear all the time that clans need good active players, where do you think they come from? If there is no one to help support a good start for new players then the chance of recruiting the active will be replaced with the ones who get burnt out by people who get abused with pointless acts.

With our actions we can make great members / players / friends or we can say to hell with all efforts and complain how we can never find active / loyal people around anymore.
Danu - Ra - Warrior - 180
Clan - Nitro

For being a menace.
To name a few.
I hear all the time that clans need good active players, where do you think they come from? If there is no one to help support a good start for new players then the chance of recruiting the active will be replaced with the ones who get burnt out by people who get abused with pointless acts.

With our actions we can make great members / players / friends or we can say to hell with all efforts and complain how we can never find active / loyal people around anymore.
If they follow you and ks you without saying anything to you there is nothing you can do about it.
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

For being a menace.
To name a few.

If they follow you and ks you without saying anything to you there is nothing you can do about it.

lol

For being a menace.
To name a few.

Looool thats cool but at the same time weird 0.0

Well, I didn't see the point of ksing newbies, it's a waste of time, you don't really get anything out of it.

I only ks someone when:

He/she is ksing any of my friend. (Especially Fluttershy, oh wait she have 0 kills lol)
He/she is ksing someone else. (I group the victim and you should know the rest)
He/she rejects my grouping request while we are fighting some random boss, and with me out dpsing him/her.

(BTW if you're asking how come Flut has 0 kills, lemme tell you, I do the work, she provides backup, a.k.a heals.)

Okay no need to post about it on the forums, it was ONCE. Not even on a boss, I don't see why you're do pissy about it
TheRedHerring- 200+ Ranger
WassupBro- lv 100ish rogue
"MEEEAAAAAAAAT! (no vegans allowed)"
Since Summer 2011.
Officially re-retired. Yes my avatar is cringe, I was 13.

Okay no need to post about it on the forums, it was ONCE. Not even on a boss, I don't see why you're do pissy about it
Well if it's only once then you should learn from it.

Those accidential kses happens to me at times, for ex. helping someone killing a frairie for Tam Lin quest and accidently punching the firebolt button before it's hp was over half.

As I said learn from it, well, you ppl can stop with the raging now :) .