Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New to server

Hello all!:) I'm new to this server. Most have probably seen me around cuz I was boring my friends gear and asked me if I had a main, lol. I'm Rulez1 lvl 60 rogue atm. The reason I decided to come to this server is because I heard it was the best and prime is one of the best clans in rankings. I have noticed some people being hostile and a bit of drama going on. Idk if it affecting my rep but I don't want it ruined for nothing. Guys please be kind to others, it's truly the best way to go about it. Thank You!:))
Hope to see y'all around

Re: New to server

Thank you. And I know that but I've made a few friends that have been helping me (Greg77 and fricks) and concon has, or almost has, ruined their time and possibly my time on this server by saying that we are scammers which is a false accusation. Idk why people have to do that when they have no idea about me. I just was testing worlds and if I don't get in prime cuz of this. That's a waste of $100:'(

Re: New to server

Thank you. And I know that but I've made a few friends that have been helping me (Greg77 and fricks) and concon has, or almost has, ruined their time and possibly my time on this server by saying that we are scammers which is a false accusation. Idk why people have to do that when they have no idea about me. I just was testing worlds and if I don't get in prime cuz of this. That's a waste of $100:'(

Lololol nice friends