Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My Apology

This is to any player that has an issue with me,

I deal with a lot irl, and I am sure you do to. I am not going for sympathy so it will be unknown (what I go through). We might have just said the wrong things at the wrong times, could of been playful and either of us took it the wrong way, could just be because of rumors. No matter I am sorry, I don't mind joking around and don't intentionally take things too far. I will be pretty clear when I joke around.

Personal dislikes,

This involves Cheech, Galatic and Dogma, I have nothing against any of you. I am a child, working on anger management, am stressed. I still look at Dogma as a chieftain, because he was a good chieftain. Cheech, you're a pain in my butt... I have done some horrible things in the past, you do not realize how hard I try to put it behind me and deal with you and Galatic trashing me about things that happened 8+ months ago... You two do not understand what history, it is the past... Can't be changed... I try making it up to you and others... I have tried and tried... I am banned from Prime, I run my clan, and to be quite honest, had nothing to do with Cazzone's scam. If you don't accept my apology I understand. I never have been considered your friend, but please leave me out of the drama you insist on starting. Leave Venom out of it, or even better... Just stop the hatred.

Danu,
I am truly sorry for everything I have caused, I know I have done things that have affected EVERYONE in a way. I just want to be left alone if you are going to trash talk. I am busy leveling, doing bosses, talking to my friends and running Venom...
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.

Re: My Apology

Not much of an apology seems like ur trying to paint urself as a victim when ur the one victimizing people. Secondly now your tryin to run a clan and want ur peace hmmm sound familar. But instead I'm just gonna whisper u and shout to u every moment I can. See how u like being on the other end of someone actually trying to run a clan and get the constant pestering.
Cheech-ranger-190
Healme-Druid-169
Tears-rogue-113
time420-mage-142

I'm not a victim though, I am the reason Danu flips out 97% of the time. I have scammed, no clue how to hack but if I knew a way I probably would. To be fair the only way I can consider myself a victim is on the Cazz issue. Otherwise I probably started it, instigated it or whatever. It's cool though, I am dealing with IcedArrows who is recruiting my clan. Oh well, the loyal members are staying. The rest are not, and Cheech... I will give you credit, running a clan is really hard...

Not much of an apology seems like ur trying to paint urself as a victim when ur the one victimizing people. Secondly now your tryin to run a clan and want ur peace hmmm sound familar. But instead I'm just gonna whisper u and shout to u every moment I can. See how u like being on the other end of someone actually trying to run a clan and get the constant pestering.
I'm confused as to why u are just trying to cause fights even though he clearly just wrote out a long apology to you and your fellow clan mates ....
~It's with the moon I run,
Far from the carnage of the fiery sun.~

It is just how some people are, Cheech will not ever forgive me for my past and I don't blame her. It is cool though, I hope some people understood I was being sincere.

I just like calling everyone in Danu fuzz.
Tbh I don't even know fuzz at all.
But I have heard some stories, and on my count I know prob 10 accounts that fuzz "hides" on, it took him a while to figure out that passing a halloween charm around to your alts and accounts you've scammed only makes it easier to see that it's really him.
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

I didn't scam a Halloween charm, and I am not hiding. The only account I have hid on was CelestialMage. I am currently playing as Sincriento. I know very little about you also, I do remember I was in a clan of yours though.