Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Donn Server was down for half of the Halloween Event!!?!!!!!?!!!!!!?

It is absolutely unfair that the DONN server was down for half of the Halloween event. We missed out BIGTIME and couldn't partake in the event all of Sunday. I believe that OTM should make it right by giving us some free Platinum or some Heroic Combos, or SOMETHING to makeup for this !!! I have spent plenty of money on Platinum and I love this game, it just absolutely sucks that we were excluded from a whole Sunday of Halloween event. I look forward to these events , they keep the game fresh. Any thoughts on what OTM should give us to make reparations??? 20 Heroic Combos, and I'll call it even. LOL
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Re: Donn Server was down for half of the Halloween Event!!?!!!!!?!!!!!!?

It is absolutely unfair that the DONN server was down for half of the Halloween event. We missed out BIGTIME and couldn't partake in the event all of Sunday. I believe that OTM should make it right by giving us some free Platinum or some Heroic Combos, or SOMETHING to makeup for this !!! I have spent plenty of money on Platinum and I love this game, it just absolutely sucks that we were excluded from a whole Sunday of Halloween event. I look forward to these events , they keep the game fresh. Any thoughts on what OTM should give us to make reparations??? 20 Heroic Combos, and I'll call it even. LOL
20?!? You should demand 200. Go big or go home.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue