Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pitty identety thefts

So lately, there has been many scammin attempts in Concordiias name and in my name..
MrScar 230, MrScar G4Y (hunter remains bot), Scammer thief (hunter remains bot), Awesome Banks.. and couple other hunter remains bots in lirs..

The latest one was Awesome Banks.
Unfortunatly we lost a lux set because of this, it is replacable so its no big deal.. but I just wanna put a warning out there!

Be careful who you trade with and always check the name and check for lower and upper case letters.

Maybe support can check and bann these accounts, maybe put a device and ip bann on them.

Thanks!
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Re: Pitty identety thefts

Its abit funny how ppl have time to care soo much to get our things ! Hope they enjoy my set! Yes it was mine ;) i even signed it for ya before you( who ever you are) took it from my clannie! Lots of luv as always. Hope you log soon again soo we can have a coffe sometime mr awesome banks!

Don't give out your items and you can never be scammed #1
by admin
The only way anyone can get your items is if you give them your items.

Keep your items to yourself, do not give or lend them out to other players.

If you follow this rule you will never be scammed.

by admin

You should be able to do a trade with a friend without beeing paranoid that it might be a scammer with a fake account?
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

by admin

But the point is that someone has created an account with the sole purpose of scamming. The account that we use for lux and good raid drops, edl and dl drops is awesome bank. And we trade that with no problems. What has happened here is some low life has created that account awesome banks with the sole purpose of scamming via someone either not noticing the extra s on the end or a simple typo when mailing. We have screen shots of them claiming to be one of our generals who has access to the real awesome bank. I can only assume to trick our less experienced clannies. This needs to be stopped.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

If your not paranoid your already being played by more than one person. This type of scam is so old guys... The person responsible is probably someone you think you know really well. Welcome to Celtic Heroes.
It is sadly. Nobody likes to work hard anymore for things.
Last edited by Aspire on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

One of these people that does this is in conc.... Her name is zappa. She lies and impersonates people to get what she wants. She has a following of people that beleive her lies. Ice rogue being one of them. She also continues harrasing any player that exposes her and sits in castle all day starting fights with them. But yea know typical conc style of allowing it as ive showed proof of this to many conc members and also messaged the infamous mr scar about it but of course no response. Ive noticed conc is desberate for power and is recruiting anyone they can to stay on top again. Or recruiters are idiots and dont research the people they allow in. Of course they dont research anything before instantly kicking memebers out of the clan beleiving scammers. But thats just my opinion on this subject. Why are conc complaining about scammers when most of the scammers in the game are long term conc memebers or some short term. Conc provides for scammers just like loyalty once did. Ive personally been in alot of clans throught the years and ive got to say conc is proply one of the worst organized and not friendly at all. In my short time in conc i noticed that only high leveled players are helped and no one outside the circle is valued unless they provide something for them. I personally will never be apart of conc for this reason alone and im grateful im no longer in conc. I hated loyalty for years but man.... Conc took the cake. Scammers got ahold of yall and suddenly its wrong and they should be punished but yet your scammers are being supported in the clan. With full on proof they are doing wrong to other players... Lol seriously.... Do better if you are the best clan stop acting like loyalty
Last edited by angelneto on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.