Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Questions about android

So... i've been wondering what kind of items are there considering droid was made later then ios
Are there reaper rings or midnight tali's? i assume there are because someone was selling hunter fash (that's my favorite event items so wanted to know)
I'm new to droid and wanted to know what event items ya'll have,
Thx :)
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

Re: Questions about android

any fashion except for ardmair, spider, and glenmore is gonna be incredibly rare. Frostguard and Hunter is the most wanted type of fashion and usually goes for maybe a couple million for a set (if one exists) somteimes more.

things like old lux (reaper rings, etc) dont exist. some items from old event bosses are seen every once in a while, but are incredibly rare. (i think there was only ever one piece of earthstone armor but the person who had it quit)
Donn:
Shana - lvl 184 Rogue
Hecate - lvl 152 Mage
Celestia - lvl 83 Warrior
Wilhelmina - lvl 77 Druid

lol Idk about the midnight tali, but the reaper ring was definitely my favorite ring back in ios. right now my favorite lux piece is the Sunshard Ammy, which you missed. adding 50 to ALL stats and a skill that adds 150 fire dmg :)
Donn:
Shana - lvl 184 Rogue
Hecate - lvl 152 Mage
Celestia - lvl 83 Warrior
Wilhelmina - lvl 77 Druid

This goes to show how different the economies are on android servers vs other android servers. On fingal it's difficult finding hunter items but you can get a set for under a mil including white. The problem would be finding someone that would sell.

Offhand and jewelry lux is usually hoarded and going buying rate is 75 to 80% of shop price. So those wanting to merchant won't do well on fingal.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue