Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Smallz

#1
Hi everyone I am the original smallz 220 mage from donn I used to make videos completley forgot the ham but I'm sure many of you now all this but I just want to confess it. I was on donn for about more than a year when mounts came from chests before castle update was there pretty long time ago I was a noob had my own clan called elements than I joined Concordia and I left but wouldn't be allowed back in so when I saw flough and his little group leave I took that as an oppertunity to get a fresh start and joined them in the clan pirates ended up getting about level 190 in that clan I was a general had acces to banks but I started getting really salty and rude I would greif other clans which made my clan look bad because none would join the clan because I had such a bad name. Afew months after joining pirates we had a good amount of people high levels to we were getting there but leader didn't like me there was aalot of bad talk they made a feeder clan and constantly tried to make me become the leader of it because they didn't want me in main clanbecause they had a hard time recruiting with me being there and having such a bad mame i don't blame them I was young and reckless atm so I tried to convince mrscar to let me back into concordiia he wouldnt so I offered to bring majority of pirates to concordiia because many of them were loyal to me or some just wanted end game already so he let me in with a bunch of other players because i told him i would bring them. That was basically the fall of pirates. Joined conc hunted until I gainedclansman which took a while and honestly I was there only for the gear I didn't like the people I didn't care of the people I would hunt when I wanted some type of gear and when I got my gear i would just camp in the castle. Later on I started just wanting to hunt for the clan so I started griding with timers bosses ect for the sake of the clan and I gained guardian woo hoo!. I was guardian for a good amount of time. At some point I started buying rare items like fashion mounts ext and I was running out of gold and I had alot of gear from concordiia but every gear that ran through the clan was to be returned to the bank when done with or if you got an upgrade. So anyways I was getting greedy and just wanted more gold so I sold an orphic ring .. mrscar eventually found out and didn't even demote me or anything he just warned me and told me not to do it again which I still don't know why he's a very good guy other a would of banned from the clan. I wouldn't drop it being so stupid and blunt idk why I'm such an idiot knowing I was wrong and I got caught I tried to lie and argue and say I never sold gear and he kept telling me to drop it but I wouldn't and I kept blabbing so I get kicked and mrscar asked me to return the gear borrowed from the clan and I rejected I left the clan tried to join Vikings which then was pirates they rejeted me for obvious reasons because I did them wrong before. I stole concordiias gear by not returning it argued with them saying I earned the gear knowing I was still wrong. Later on maybe a week later I started selling all my gear it protues gear very good gear mordi a bunch of skain including a set and some gelbron ring. That was wrong of me but thats not the worst of it.. it took me alot of courage to say this but, I created a fake toon that looked similar to the clan banks name I scammed one of the generals all gear I stripped her gelberon gear mordi skain all that and another player I took his godly protues caster braclet. People knew it was me but still I denied it and kept lying and lying I hurt that general because she was very nice and warm hearted and I took advantage of that and scammed her. I'm not looking for any forgiveness because there is no forgiveness for what I had done I cannot make any excuses for what I have done If I am a bad person then I am a bad person that's it. I am 15 I lied about my age to the whole server but I am sure they all knew I was young u the way I acted I played that server from when I was atleast 12 or 13. I have been doing intership for blind old people I help any person I can I know it is a game and it's virtual but it is real people behind those virtual characters who speand real earned money I try to feel better about my self by trying to do good in the real world but nothing can be good enough to fix what I done back then. If you want to curse me call me a bad person a phyco what ever it is you are more than welcome to because I deserve it.

Re: Smallz

#2
Dude you are famous XD ur name will forever be remembered on Donn.. I don't judge dude
:twisted: Roll Roll Roll Your blunt :twisted:

Toon: SMOKER KING
Class: Rogue
Level: 191
Clan: Wild Ones
Clan Rank: General
Server: Donn

Re: Smallz

#3
There's a lot you can learn about life in a game like Celtic Heroes. You are young, and while that doesn't excuse your behavior, at least you are able to learn these lessons in a game rather than in real life.

You don't specifically mention why you wrote your story, but as someone who knew you well I'm glad you took the time to reflect on it.

Best of luck
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Re: Smallz

#4
flough wrote:There's a lot you can learn about life in a game like Celtic Heroes. You are young, and while that doesn't excuse your behavior, at least you are able to learn these lessons in a game rather than in real life.

You don't specifically mention why you wrote your story, but as someone who knew you well I'm glad you took the time to reflect on it.

Best of luck


What about the lessons you learned in this game flo :lol: , will you be brave enough to admit all the unfathomable you did in game or just giving free advices to smallz cz talking is free and typing doesnt cost a thing?? :mrgreen:
- CONCORDIIA - DONN -
Caercyn ivory, Mage 232
Aka bowjob, ranger 228
Roguey balboa, rogue 190
Shift happens, druid 164
Hans0l0, rogue 154

Re: Smallz

#5
Dude literally 90 percent of players screw people on alts. Specially those rich and high lvl players they all got there by screwing people secretly. Ik i wouldnt have made it as far as i have without getting one over on a few people atleast. The fact you did it on a main and made it work to end game is legendary lol

Re: Smallz

#6
Louaiiiyy wrote:
flough wrote:There's a lot you can learn about life in a game like Celtic Heroes. You are young, and while that doesn't excuse your behavior, at least you are able to learn these lessons in a game rather than in real life.

You don't specifically mention why you wrote your story, but as someone who knew you well I'm glad you took the time to reflect on it.

Best of luck


What about the lessons you learned in this game flo :lol: , will you be brave enough to admit all the **** you did in game or just giving free advices to smallz cz talking is free and typing doesnt cost a thing?? :mrgreen:

Your a peice of unfathomable your self seen that comment you made on an old locked post talking about " if you want to see a scammer search up smallz , aka and a bunch of names out of the names you listed one was mine nora mcroin and that's it you call me a scammer it's true I scammed but you bought the gear that I scammed knowing it was scammed and you sit in your high horse and now your in concordiia what a joke you are I know you enjoyed that godly prot braclet well your a scammer as well as I am you peice of nothing

Re: Smallz

#7
If this will happen to me...
If i scam players and i my toon got banned,
i will apologise and quit the game.
I just look for other games to play.
I deserve to be banned forever because i scam a player.

If youre really sincere on what you say, you will quit the game. Unless...
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Re: Smallz

#8
Mrbignoy wrote:
Louaiiiyy wrote:
flough wrote:There's a lot you can learn about life in a game like Celtic Heroes. You are young, and while that doesn't excuse your behavior, at least you are able to learn these lessons in a game rather than in real life.

You don't specifically mention why you wrote your story, but as someone who knew you well I'm glad you took the time to reflect on it.

Best of luck


What about the lessons you learned in this game flo :lol: , will you be brave enough to admit all the **** you did in game or just giving free advices to smallz cz talking is free and typing doesnt cost a thing?? :mrgreen:

Your a peice of **** your self seen that comment you made on an old locked post talking about " if you want to see a scammer search up smallz , aka and a bunch of names out of the names you listed one was mine nora mcroin and that's it you call me a scammer it's true I scammed but you bought the gear that I scammed knowing it was scammed and you sit in your high horse and now your in concordiia what a joke you are I know you enjoyed that godly prot braclet well your a scammer as well as I am you peice of nothing



Hold your horses mate i never scammed and im never gonna scam for a very simple reason that i hate scammers and i was scammed before and i know how it feels , and my message was written to flo so chill
- CONCORDIIA - DONN -
Caercyn ivory, Mage 232
Aka bowjob, ranger 228
Roguey balboa, rogue 190
Shift happens, druid 164
Hans0l0, rogue 154

Re: Smallz

#9
Louaiiiyy wrote:
Mrbignoy wrote:
Louaiiiyy wrote:
What about the lessons you learned in this game flo :lol: , will you be brave enough to admit all the **** you did in game or just giving free advices to smallz cz talking is free and typing doesnt cost a thing?? :mrgreen:

Your a peice of **** your self seen that comment you made on an old locked post talking about " if you want to see a scammer search up smallz , aka and a bunch of names out of the names you listed one was mine nora mcroin and that's it you call me a scammer it's true I scammed but you bought the gear that I scammed knowing it was scammed and you sit in your high horse and now your in concordiia what a joke you are I know you enjoyed that godly prot braclet well your a scammer as well as I am you peice of nothing



Hold your horses mate i never scammed and im never gonna scam for a very simple reason that i hate scammers and i was scammed before and i know how it feels , and my message was written to flo so chill

That wasn't meant for you

Re: Smallz

#10
Mrbignoy wrote:Hi everyone I am the original smallz 220 mage from donn I used to make videos completley forgot the ham but I'm sure many of you now all this but I just want to confess it. I was on donn for about more than a year when mounts came from chests before castle update was there pretty long time ago I was a noob had my own clan called elements than I joined Concordia and I left but wouldn't be allowed back in so when I saw flough and his little group leave I took that as an oppertunity to get a fresh start and joined them in the clan pirates ended up getting about level 190 in that clan I was a general had acces to banks but I started getting really salty and rude I would greif other clans which made my clan look bad because none would join the clan because I had such a bad name. Afew months after joining pirates we had a good amount of people high levels to we were getting there but leader didn't like me there was aalot of bad talk they made a feeder clan and constantly tried to make me become the leader of it because they didn't want me in main clanbecause they had a hard time recruiting with me being there and having such a bad mame i don't blame them I was young and reckless atm so I tried to convince mrscar to let me back into concordiia he wouldnt so I offered to bring majority of pirates to concordiia because many of them were loyal to me or some just wanted end game already so he let me in with a bunch of other players because i told him i would bring them. That was basically the fall of pirates. Joined conc hunted until I gainedclansman which took a while and honestly I was there only for the gear I didn't like the people I didn't care of the people I would hunt when I wanted some type of gear and when I got my gear i would just camp in the castle. Later on I started just wanting to hunt for the clan so I started griding with timers bosses ect for the sake of the clan and I gained guardian woo hoo!. I was guardian for a good amount of time. At some point I started buying rare items like fashion mounts ext and I was running out of gold and I had alot of gear from concordiia but every gear that ran through the clan was to be returned to the bank when done with or if you got an upgrade. So anyways I was getting greedy and just wanted more gold so I sold an orphic ring .. mrscar eventually found out and didn't even demote me or anything he just warned me and told me not to do it again which I still don't know why he's a very good guy other a would of banned from the clan. I wouldn't drop it being so stupid and blunt idk why I'm such an idiot knowing I was wrong and I got caught I tried to lie and argue and say I never sold gear and he kept telling me to drop it but I wouldn't and I kept blabbing so I get kicked and mrscar asked me to return the gear borrowed from the clan and I rejected I left the clan tried to join Vikings which then was pirates they rejeted me for obvious reasons because I did them wrong before. I stole concordiias gear by not returning it argued with them saying I earned the gear knowing I was still wrong. Later on maybe a week later I started selling all my gear it protues gear very good gear mordi a bunch of skain including a set and some gelbron ring. That was wrong of me but thats not the worst of it.. it took me alot of courage to say this but, I created a fake toon that looked similar to the clan banks name I scammed one of the generals all gear I stripped her gelberon gear mordi skain all that and another player I took his godly protues caster braclet. People knew it was me but still I denied it and kept lying and lying I hurt that general because she was very nice and warm hearted and I took advantage of that and scammed her. I'm not looking for any forgiveness because there is no forgiveness for what I had done I cannot make any excuses for what I have done If I am a bad person then I am a bad person that's it. I am 15 I lied about my age to the whole server but I am sure they all knew I was young u the way I acted I played that server from when I was atleast 12 or 13. I have been doing intership for blind old people I help any person I can I know it is a game and it's virtual but it is real people behind those virtual characters who speand real earned money I try to feel better about my self by trying to do good in the real world but nothing can be good enough to fix what I done back then. If you want to curse me call me a bad person a phyco what ever it is you are more than welcome to because I deserve it.


Well bud, i warned you several times your actions would go sour in the end you turned your back on me and started so much drama hopefully this isn't a cry for attention but you'll learn from this.
Thailen (Ranger 124) Donn
Lil Thai (Warrior 222) Donn
Thai Jr (Mage 170) Donn
Sneaky Thai (Rogue 190) Donn

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest