Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Drama??

Hi,

I started playing last year December. I heard that lots of drama on this server.
Please somebody tell me, what kind of drama.
What happened?

Thanks
Dalla Crowder 224 rogue Fingal

Re: Drama??

Hi,

I started playing last year December. I heard that lots of drama on this server.
What happened?

Thanks
Every server has drama, Don't concern yourself with the grudges players hold towards each other. Ignore it and enjoy the game.

Hi,

What happened?

Thanks
Every server has drama, Don't concern yourself with the grudges players hold towards each other. Ignore it and enjoy the game.
Very well said
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

I think people are forgetting that's this is not like a pc,ps4 or an Xbox. Idk what u guys expect, is an app. Don't expect to get everything u wantef.
I think you completely missed the point. They want to be a full fledged MMORPG ( not a mobile MMORPG because then you would advance with only playing a little bit and not having to play hours on end to get something )
Autolycus
Rogue
- Retired -
Due to the lack of content,.. and the worst effort vs reward i have ever seen in a MMORPG.

~ Quality over Quantity ~

Removed
"Look for another game"
I did, I have tried lot of game since 2 or 3 month, but none of them was enough fun for me. So I back, just change server :)
Celtic Heroes is fun till you get to a certain point and then it stagnates completely. Endgame is just 1 boss and there is simply not enough content to keep it fun.
Autolycus
Rogue
- Retired -
Due to the lack of content,.. and the worst effort vs reward i have ever seen in a MMORPG.

~ Quality over Quantity ~