Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Creating another character.

Even though my main isn't really that far, I'm considering to make a second character to change my mind a bit, try some new stuff with a different class, however I'm not quite sure which class to choose between rogue and mage. I have done a warrior on iOS (pre-destiny era) and I have a ranger now, druid doesn't really interest me. I'm quite tempted to make a mage but I want to know your insights on rogues.
Coding is love, coding is life! When in doubt, use Assembly!

Re: Creating another character.

You may not have to worry about it until you reach the required level, that being 155 - 180 but rogues are the hardest class to actually gear with DL and EDL since there are SO many and still a lot more to come. To throw some more water on the flame mages seem to be one of the, if not the 2nd hardest classes to actually gear once they have of course come of level and there has definitely been a boom of people making mages on the server Balor, with 19 Active mages above level 200 and 80 (60 or so active) between the range of 100 - 200 and don't even get me started on the number of those that still need to attain their DL armour and *shivers* ... weapons. Needless to say rogues are almost double that amount.

Of course a lot of things come into play in which the time of you actually getting geared is dependent on this server such as, and not limited to;

- Your activity
- Your reputation among the server
- Your friends
- Your clan

There is no need for you at all worry about what is stated above if you have no intention of rushing into the DL phase of gearing your toon just yet but it's good to know in which class is favoured in such matters. Personally I would suggest to begin a mage if your choices are limited to a mage or a rogue, both can be equally as fun as the other but i feel as if mages are still in high demand - especially in this event (ice build preferably).

P.S. Looking at the number of high levels on this server it's good to see that Necro was finally taken down and I'm ashamed I couldn't be a part of it. Congratulations to those who had the opportunity of contributing to the raid - you know who you are. :) ;)

Thanks for the info ;)

I am not really active with university and many other stuff, usually I play for a while during the summer break and stop for many months because it ends up being only repetitive farming and I find it a bit boring after a while. That why my main (ranger) is only 68. I usually come back when there is an update to the game.

I made a mage, doing a caster instead of an auto is quite refreshing, I must follow the game a bit more.
Coding is love, coding is life! When in doubt, use Assembly!

You may not have to worry about it until you reach the required level, that being 155 - 180 but rogues are the hardest class to actually gear with DL and EDL since there are SO many and still a lot more to come. To throw some more water on the flame mages seem to be one of the, if not the 2nd hardest classes to actually gear once they have of course come of level and there has definitely been a boom of people making mages on the server Balor, with 19 Active mages above level 200 and 80 (60 or so active) between the range of 100 - 200 and don't even get me started on the number of those that still need to attain their DL armour and *shivers* ... weapons. Needless to say rogues are almost double that amount.

Of course a lot of things come into play in which the time of you actually getting geared is dependent on this server such as, and not limited to;

- Your activity
- Your reputation among the server
- Your friends
- Your clan

There is no need for you at all worry about what is stated above if you have no intention of rushing into the DL phase of gearing your toon just yet but it's good to know in which class is favoured in such matters. Personally I would suggest to begin a mage if your choices are limited to a mage or a rogue, both can be equally as fun as the other but i feel as if mages are still in high demand - especially in this event (ice build preferably).

P.S. Looking at the number of high levels on this server it's good to see that Necro was finally taken down and I'm ashamed I couldn't be a part of it. Congratulations to those who had the opportunity of contributing to the raid - you know who you are. :) ;)
<3
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue