Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Small transfer from SUlis

I don't think it's double the numbers at endgame but either way STOP STEALING BALOR PLAYERS!
you can't force a player to stay here. there's always going to be players quitting and joining not like your going to wake up and find that your the only person on the server unless its BETA.

can't force a player to stay here. there's always going to be players quitting and joining not like your going to wake up and find that your the only person on the server unless its BETA.
Hey now. Im often the only person online on beta and I love it.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

not saying BETA not enjoyable. I was meaning the population of android server won't ever go empty as someone telling fingal to stop stealing and that Balor "needs" more players even though its fine here. My point was that there always going to be new players coming in

Im at quite the predicament.

Fingal seems like an easier world to start out on, but my name there is Im Jake. That is just so horrible.

My name on Balor is just Jake. I dont want to give that up.

I have Jake on Balor and Lir. In hindsight, I seriously should have make Jake on Fingal and Donn as well. I have no idea why I did not.

Also worth mentioning the whole reason I came to android was to play a bit with Muldar...and hes on Balor :P
He said he will start on iOS when he gets iOS device!

Well he can switch world with u. If u need some Cash flow for free me and the moo gang can get u the goods and hook u up on fingal.
He posted on the balor section for a reason, beyond this, the entirety of this thread has turned into players begging him to come to a different server. :lol:
----------Android----------
Balor
Den-Rogue-221-Aequilibrium
----------Quit ios----------
The world will keep spinning with or without humans so we might as well play CH

Well he can switch world with u. If u need some Cash flow for free me and the moo gang can get u the goods and hook u up on fingal.
Noob shaz. Im online right now asking about you and I see that you dont log on much :O
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.