Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: is this server popular?

If what you mean by popular is populated, no it's not. With ask due respect, I don't think some people realize what a real populated server actually looks like... and trust me, Balor is not it. That being said, I think it has improved in the past 9 months. 9 months ago, after taking a break, I started playing again and holy cow... nothing was happening at least on the average level playing areas.

If what you mean by popular is populated, no it's not. With ask due respect, I don't think some people realize what a real populated server actually looks like... and trust me, Balor is not it. That being said, I think it has improved in the past 9 months. 9 months ago, after taking a break, I started playing again and holy cow... nothing was happening at least on the average level playing areas.
Do you realise we're just talking about android servers? If Balor isn't considered well populated then no android server is.

Don't even bring IOS servers into this- no one cares.

The question was is this server populated. If one does not have any experience in ios highly populated servers, then the state of Balor might seem normal, but once you see what a really populate server looks like, no, sorry, Balor is not populate IMO. Having a top heavy server is not healthy and that's slowly what it's becoming. In a highly populated server, its hard to level because you have more people to compete with for mobs, your arena gladiators are often gone, shalemont is crowded, people are camping falgreen. I understand there are different times that people play, but I've around the block a while and no, its not populated. It is, however, becoming more active which is a good thing.