Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sorry to whoever was a victim

"They" even deleted your main And everything.
How do you know they deleted it? The only person that would know is the person that did it!!!!!!
Ehh fk off im not like that. Ik who did it and am friends with him. Micheal up there is the idiot who posted his details in reality, it was only matter of time before someone stripped his account.
How would you know the account been deleted and has nothing on if you haven't accessed on it? Btw The scammer scammed before and had a friend joining in as well making 2 people. Since you admitted he was your friend then you was probably the friend he had to join in for the scam.

How do you know they deleted it? The only person that would know is the person that did it!!!!!!
Ehh fk off im not like that. Ik who did it and am friends with him. Micheal up there is the idiot who posted his details in reality, it was only matter of time before someone stripped his account.
How would you know the account been deleted and has nothing on if you haven't accessed on it? Btw The scammer scammed before and had a friend joining in as well making 2 people. Since you admitted he was your friend then you was probably the friend he had to join in for the scam.[/quote]
Which means his "friend" has a forum account. Which mean now it wont be hard to figure out who it is. And I have an idea who did it. Seeing as how this person randomly got most of mikes stuff before he said he was selling it then sold it to ludor and a few others....
obay death

^^^what an idiot, i dont have an android i got rid of my active for a 6. Anyway why the hell would it take 2 people to log into an account and mail the items to himself. And not you james the guy above you.

Grean are you accusing me?
and I never sold ludor anything I gave it to him because I'm quitting after getting scammed by mike
Last edited by Dafty on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daft Punk
Balor
Balor

Dexxa make my ymir hammer bigger!

^^^what an idiot, i dont have an android i got rid of my active for a 6. Anyway why the hell would it take 2 people to log into an account and mail the items to himself. And not you james the guy above you.
Yes but how do we know you did. You could be trying to cover your tracks imo.
obay death

You obviously logged into the account yourself, you know the details of what happened to it.

It took 2 people because to trade from XXX to another account. It's faster to trade then to mail