Assault Team
Forsaken
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Re: Vote

I will be erecting my old clan from Morrigan, the Roseblades. Its a fairly simple concept of:

The people have the power. The leader is just a figurehead with a very charismatic prose, the generals are the enforcement of clan policies as well as the people involved in crafting clan policies. We spread the wealth amongst eachother, and be a family. I hope that it remains firm and true. I plan on recreating a clan with such a firm hand on friendship,and strength in heart (: I am a non-plat player so I hope to maintain a decent standing vs other clannies in terms of level lol

Zniper lvl 175 ranger

MEMBER OF ELEMENTALS -Belenus

Android Beta Tester

I will be erecting my old clan from Morrigan, the Roseblades. Its a fairly simple concept of:

The people have the power. The leader is just a figurehead with a very charismatic prose, the generals are the enforcement of clan policies as well as the people involved in crafting clan policies. We spread the wealth amongst eachother, and be a family. I hope that it remains firm and true. I plan on recreating a clan with such a firm hand on friendship,and strength in heart (: I am a non-plat player so I hope to maintain a decent standing vs other clannies in terms of level lol
Oddly I remember Roseblades. I was in it a few days lol
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

As long as you don't pick super toxic, assault team or top notch, you will be fine. Personnaly I could think of better names but hey.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent