Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fising Glitch! Post CG Update

Right after the CG update...

I cant do without the fishing side of things. Please OTM fix this asap.

I havent explored the prevalence of this issue all over Dal Rh... But at lv 180+, the waters are UNFISHABLE.

Despite the depletion of Concentration, and the animation of my character - nothing else really happens when i cast my line.

The green "hp" bar of the waters above the purple Concentration meter dont move at all but stay at 100 percent.

I cant fish. Im gonna die.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Fising Glitch! Post CG Update

Right after the CG update...

I cant do without the fishing side of things. Please OTM fix this asap.

I havent explored the prevalence of this issue all over Dal Rh... But at lv 180+, the waters are UNFISHABLE.

Despite the depletion of Concentration, and the animation of my character - nothing else really happens when i cast my line.

The green "hp" bar of the waters above the purple Concentration meter dont move at all but stay at 100 percent.

I cant fish. Im gonna die.
I think Muldar answered this in another post but just in case you didn't see it, this issue only occurs on the first spot you fish when you log in.

You will fish the spot but the health of the spot will not bee seen to go down although you will be reducing it. You also will not be able to use skills on it.

If you cancel the fishing the first time and then fish the spot again it will work normally.

Cheers,

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"