Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Free Platinum Supersonicads not receiving.

Hey I'm level 90 warrior 'Marvin Dave' on Balor.Last week I tried the free platinum supersonicads offer of lords mobile that in which u have to hit a level 2 monster.It was giving I don't how much it was last week like 163 ish platinum now the offer is giving 180 so yeah I clicked it and it took me to the app store then I played the game without opening Celtic heroes until I hit a lvl 2 monster.I downloaded the game upgraded the castle to lvl 7 that took a whole day then to upgrade it I upgraded walls,barracks,infirmary and tons of more and at last I upgraded my laboratory to 7 and researched monster hunt 2 when I sent an atk to a lvl 2 monster after I lost yes obviously he was strong but my character hit him I loaded Celtic and nothing happened.Where did the plat go????.My hard work gave nothing.......I opened supersonicads again and saw the same offer was there and ready to complete but I just completed it....Why do this.I tried to hit the monster again then nothing happened I tried 2 times but nothing happened I reported on Celtic heroes support they said your reply will reach in 3-4days A week has passed no message came please do something you can't leave a player like this.....Or refund for God sake.I still have lords mobile I didn't delete it...For proof.I have logged in with another account in lords mobile is that the problem? Please reply admin.

Re: Free Platinum Supersonicads not receiving.

Hey Ryder,

Unfortunately, we do not have any control over the advertising companies offers. They are controlled by the advertising company and the companies who advertise through them.

Please contact the company the offer was completed with by tapping the "Need Help" button found at the bottom of the advertisers page in-game.

If you do this, please send them a screenshot of the offers page on your device that shows the offer you are referring to and also include any reference numbers that are present on the screen to allow them to locate your devices offer easier.

Thanks