Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account conflict PW

Hello, so a few questions:

1) Did the long awaited android/ios merge finally happen? Is that what causes the conflicts?
2) Can someone tell me what the error "Account conflict PW" is?
3) I used to have two accounts, both called "REMOVED" on my iPhone and Android. Maybe that's causing the conflicts. Can someone help out with that?
4) My friends accounts, "REMOVED" and "REMOVED", are also experiencing the same difficulties.

Re: Account conflict PW

Hello, so a few questions:

1) Did the long awaited android/ios merge finally happen? Is that what causes the conflicts?
2) Can someone tell me what the error "Account conflict PW" is?
3) I used to have two accounts, both called "REMOVED" on my iPhone and Android. Maybe that's causing the conflicts. Can someone help out with that?
4) My friends accounts, "REMOVED" and "REMOVED", are also experiencing the same difficulties.

Indeed!

All of the above have now had their conflict removed and username updated.

You will now be able to sign in with "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android

Cheers

OK, I got access to my accounts (IOS and Android) but my friends forgot their passwords and the emails they connected with. Can you tell me which emails they connected with (you can PM me, but not sure if I can use PM yet.) Also, I'm not sure if we all connected an email.

Please let me know if we can recover our accounts. Thanks!

Also, if it helps I can ask my friends what characters they had in their accounts.

Quick update: one of my friends remembered their password. My other friend did not. Here are some of his character names:

Thunderstrike - Donn
Starblazer - Donn

Please help recover! I think he has an email connected, but it won't let him reset the password.

Quick update: one of my friends remembered their password. My other friend did not. Here are some of his character names:

Thunderstrike - Donn
Starblazer - Donn

Please help recover! I think he has an email connected, but it won't let him reset the password.
For account retrieval they will have to contact support@onethumbmobile.com directly.

If they can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -