Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What is the average time frame of getting a reply from Appeal Team?

Hi. I am new to forums. I sent an email to Appeals Team on March 5. I was wondering what is the time frame to get a reply. I browsed through the forums and noticed other people have also had trouble getting a reply aswell. I also checked google playstore and read peoples comments in the reviews. Some of the reviews said they had trouble also. I was worried that maybe Appeals team did not get my email. So I am posting a message here to follow up. In advance, sorry for posting a message here. Thanks for your time.

Re: What is the average time frame of getting a reply from Appeal Team?

The account in question was observed by an admin and investigated further due to its abnormally large playtimes.
Based upon the evidence the account was disabled for botting.

If you wish to Appeal you will be required to provide the Appeals Team with the following information:

- Username for account -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks

The account in question was observed by an admin and investigated further due to its abnormally large playtimes.

If you wish to Appeal you will be required to provide the Appeals Team with the following information:

- Username for account -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -

Thanks
If people get banned for no lifing game then I'm glad I don't play as often as I used to. Eeek. Lol kidding, love ya sighdar

- Username for account -

Thanks
Thanks Muldar for your quick reply in forums. Judging by your answer; I assume you found my appeal by searching my email address in the Appeals Inbox. I am also assuming you read the full message I sent to appeals. But I will sum it up below.

I understand why i might have been accused for botting. I did spend large amounts of time on the game. I did not think that it would cause me to be banned though. I will also admit to ignoring alot of players who messaged me. Which is most likely the reason players falsely reported me to begin with.

Usually I would be playing 2 of my characters at the same time while watching movies.This game has a built-in auto attack feature. If your character is in the aggro level range ;a monster will auto attack you. And your character will auto attack back. As long as you tap the screen or use a skill every now and then you wont get disconnected. So basically you can leave your device idle and just monitor it. If your character is properly geared you wont have to worry about dieing and it will auto kill whatever attacks it.This allows you to multi task with ease.You can easily farm and watch a movie or play another character. I did not know that was considered botting though.

I did learn something from this. I should not play game as much as I did.I probably should find another hobby. Anyway, Muldar is there any chance my character will ever be enabled again? If so, when would I be able to play it again?Thanks for your time.

Today I tried logging my other account. It looks like OTM banned that account as well. :( I guess playing to much and dual logging is forbidden. I guess I will send another message to appeals ,but they never responded to my first email. Only when I posted on forums I got a response.
Thanks Muldar for replying to my message on forums, but it still leaves some questions unanswered. How long are my characters banned for? Will they ever be unbanned? Also the topic question was never answered. What is the average time frame for Appeals Team to reply to an email?
:/