Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Earning Free Platinum

Hello, I am just looking to be able to get some "free" platinum by using Fyber but it won't show me any offers even though I haven't done any offers. I had a friend tell me to do that one because there are videos that you can watch to get the platinum from but as you can see below I am unable to watch them. If anyone has a suggestion as to how to get these offers to appear please inform me. One other thing, the NativeX option won't even open up for me when I click it so if anyone knows how to make that work please inform me of that as well. Thank you.

Server: Rhiannon
Class: Mage
Name: Setrith
Clan: Outliers
Level: 151
Fishing Level: 114
Cooking Level: 140

Re: Earning Free Platinum

these offers are *******. I completed "Lords Mobile" offer worth 145 plat, and I got nothing. It said hit lvl 2 monster. I even killed lvl 3 monsters. but nothing happened.
Yes they usually don't work but whenever I play a game that has ads that you can watch for the type of stuff you usually need money to get (in this case platinum) it always works, so if my fiend was telling the truth (about it being videos you watch for platinum) then I would like to be able to do that.
Server: Rhiannon
Class: Mage
Name: Setrith
Clan: Outliers
Level: 151
Fishing Level: 114
Cooking Level: 140

these offers are *******. I completed "Lords Mobile" offer worth 145 plat, and I got nothing. It said hit lvl 2 monster. I even killed lvl 3 monsters. but nothing happened.
Yes they usually don't work but whenever I play a game that has ads that you can watch for the type of stuff you usually need money to get (in this case platinum) it always works, so if my fiend was telling the truth (about it being videos you watch for platinum) then I would like to be able to do that.
there are no videos to watch

Ranger 227+

Hello, I am just looking to be able to get some "free" platinum by using Fyber but it won't show me any offers even though I haven't done any offers. I had a friend tell me to do that one because there are videos that you can watch to get the platinum from but as you can see below I am unable to watch them. If anyone has a suggestion as to how to get these offers to appear please inform me. One other thing, the NativeX option won't even open up for me when I click it so if anyone knows how to make that work please inform me of that as well. Thank you.

Do you live a third world country?